Bigger boobs without surgery?

Yeah, I am trying to gain weight for that reason. I am very petite with a crazy metabolism. Needless to say, it's very difficult for me to gain weight.
For now, I wear padded bras. But only on occasion since they are heavy and annoying. (I have one filled with gel and that one is hilarious because it wobbles and you can shape it with your hands lol.)
But yeah, getting bigger boobs is not really a top priority of mine. Just wanted to know if there were any solutions to my *ahem* small problem. Guess not. Oh well. Less is more? Lol.

I find your opinion of breast augmentation very insulting for those who've had the surgery, me included. Alot of us have had surgery the same reason why you want your breast larger.

The only way your breasts will be one size larger without surgery is if you've gained alot of weight or if you're lactating.

IMO i don't think she was insulting anyone who had that done...she was talking about herself not anyone who had done that....

There isn't anything you can take to make them bigger...maybe working out at the gym doing chest press it can build your pec muscles it could help a little ... if not try to look at women who are on the smaller side and just ooze confidence...paris hilton...ok ok some people may disagree but she is a small cup and she is rocks those cute little dresses that fuller cup women can't.
If you gain weight it doesn't mean it will go to your chest..might end up somewhere you def don't want it to be

Sorry OP, I don't think there's anything out there. And, really, if there was, it'd be all over the news and women (and some men? ooh...a permanent play toy!) would be buying it in droves.

Plus, it's kind of silly (albeit wishful thinking!..been there, done that) as if you apply a cream, then why wouldn't your hands get bigger too?! :smile: And, if you take a pill, I'm darn sure my arse would get bigger and my girls wouldn't budge. How does the pill know where to go to make which part of the body bigger? kwim? :smile:

I like the chicken cutlets that cost about 50 bucks. But, of course, I'm married, so it's not like i have to worry about being felt up and "surprise"! And, a word of caution if you do purchase, swimming with them is evidently a no-no as mine are starting to crack! I think it's the clorine! :smile:

Good luck...happy boob dreams to you...

It sounds strange but recently I've had some success with breast enhancement pills. Like the OP I was very hesitant to go under the knife so I thought I'd take a look into the alternatives. I settled on a pill I found called procurves? that was all natural and started taking it. I didn't notice anything at first but after a few weeks I saw that my breasts were getting firmer, and not long after that I noticed that they were starting to grow. I'm looking forward to see how my "development" progresses. I hope this helped, and however you go about it I'm rooting for ya!

^Sounds awesome. I wish you the best during the 'development' lol.

I think I'm just going to eat some of those chocolate bars with like lots of carbs in them. I have a guy friend who eats like 5 of those a day and he got pretty big. He shaped it into more muscle and omg he looks friggin HOT. I guess I'll be doing that, minus the gym.

I disagree, I think thats her opinion about her own body. She never said anything about someone else going under the knife.

^ ITA! :yes:

But to answer the question... birth control pills made me go from a small B to a small C. Then I gained weight and I went up to a large C/small D. I gained it everywhere else too, but I gained proportionally so I'm not really bothered by it. It was worth it for the boobs :graucho:

Otherwise, I recommend water bras. They add at least a cup size.