Beyond the Rack

I ordered a pair of shoes at BTR on June 29th. I still have not received them. It said they ship their stuff within 2-3 weeks. I emailed them and all they said was sorry they are backordered. Can I cancel my order??

Yeah you can cancel.... Via filing a chargeback with your CC. BTR does not make the whole process easy. :nogood:

I placed an order at the beginning of July for some sunglasses. They charged me immediately but I haven't received a thing. I have gotten plenty of "your order is delayed" emails. At this point, I regret ordering from them and don't plan on doing it again.

I placed an order at the beginning of July for some sunglasses. They charged me immediately but I haven't received a thing. I have gotten plenty of "your order is delayed" emails. At this point, I regret ordering from them and don't plan on doing it again.

I'll say it again... Chargeback, honey. Sorry you are dealing with BTR. What scum! :nogood:

I have order from them for about 2 years and never once had any problem and I usually buy the high end stuff. I know that they mentioned that it has to be shipped from the designer warehouse and then ship to them and the. They ship it to you. I actually just got a pair of shoes and some jewelry and receive it when they told me to.

Ugh. I took advantage of their deal on a canvas print. Mind you, the deal was for a COUPON CODE that would be emailed to me. It is pending and I ordered it September 5! I read on here it would be slow but I figured that was only if I was actually ordering something that needed to be shipped. Mehhhh!

Ugh. I took advantage of their deal on a canvas print. Mind you, the deal was for a COUPON CODE that would be emailed to me. It is pending and I ordered it September 5! I read on here it would be slow but I figured that was only if I was actually ordering something that needed to be shipped. Mehhhh!

They must still be thinking up a combination of letters and numbers to send to you. :rolleyes:

:tdown::tdown:Hi, I agree with everything everyone says but there are two important things to note. If you shop with them and are Canadian, unless you make a huge fuss, they will not refund your HST (sales tax) which is illegal. The second is that nothing you get from them tells you that you won't get the money back to your account that it was taken from but, rather, that you will only receive a Beyond the Rack Credit. Since they mostly don't ever have the high-end product they advertise and their shipping is worse than everyone says, be prepared to lose your money if the item is not as pictured or you don't like it. I am in the process of seeing whether I can get Visa to help me out on this.

:happydance:okay, so after a lot of fighting, an all day event, I finally got a supervisor's supervisor on the line and got a one time exemption to get a credit back to my Visa. I was made to feel a little bit like a bad schoolchild but at least my money is coming back to me, or so it seems. I checked with Visa and it wasn't there yet but credits take longer than charges to show up.

What you have to understand is that your purchased wont begin to process until after the sale is over. They then place a custom order with the vendor. The vendor then ships it to BTR and BTR has to sort all the orders placed then ship it out to all that ordered. Every membership website works on the same principle.

Hi everyone,
I have been ordering from BTR for a year now, and spent ALOT of money on this site...
I have had to return about 75% of my orders... I've returned clothing because it was horrible, cheap quality. I've returned about 10 pairs of boots because there was no specific sizing chart, and although all the boots that are priced above $100 were actually great quality and real leather, they were either huge or too small. Since you only get 20 minutes in your cart to buy the item before another customer can reserve it, there is not alot of time to look up the fit on the internet.
When you send things back, it is a bit unfair because although they send you a pre-paid shipping label, they do not refund your tax, and they take the return shipping charge off of the credit you receive back.
When you order something and it never comes, and the order has to be cancelled (Yes, even DESIGNER BAGS etc,) you do get your CC refunded. I have had about 3 orders cancelled because the stock never came, and my CC has always had a refund within 5 business days of the notice, so at least you don't have to be worried about that.
You only get a store credit when you receive the item and send it back.
Hope that re-assures some people :smile:

PS. Has anyone gotten Uggs off that site? I noticed they have them on next Tuesday, as an Ugg lover I would love to get some, but after reading some of this I would be worried that they would be fake... thoughts?

I forgot to mention,
1 of the times that my order was cancelled and refunded to my credit card was horrible because I had ordered a black silk dress to wear to my friends weddnig (all bridesmaids were responsible for their own.) I had been waiting about 5 weeks when the wedding was a few weeks away I called BTR and was informed they had cancelled my order and refunded me without telling me, so I was screwed because it was too late to order a dress from anywhere else.

I have only bought stuff from Ideeli and Hautelook and they tell on the item's page the approximate shipping time. In most cases it ships before the date they had on the page. Sometimes it shipped after 2 or 3 days of ordering, sometimes they ship a week or two later depending on if they have it there or if they have to order through the brand. I know for sure that Ideeli and Hautelook aren't scams.