BEST sunless tanner?

Loreal's Sublime Bronze have been a favorite of my girls and mine for the past couple years! It keeps your skin soo smooth and bronzy with no streaks! I seriously think you should try it, I think the glow is gorgeous and always have compliments with my tan!

Do you use it on your face, and does it break you out? I've been on the search for oh so long, for a good self tanner that wont break me out. jergens breaks me out horribly. Clairins breaks me out but, not as bad as jergens. Its just so hard to find a good self tanner

It doesn't break me out. It's not a lotion or a cream, it's a clear spray so I think that makes a difference. Texture-wise, it's like a non-aerosol hairspray. I've tried it under and over Cetaphil on my face and either way it works fine. Like I said, it's VERY pricey but I think it's worth it. It's one of those love it or hate it products though. If you buy it at Sephora you can try it and return it if you're not happy...

I promise you this one is great..... The Ella Bache self tan.

The actual colour of the cream is like dark chocolate - so there is no option of it going orange - it comes out olive. I apply three coats. As it is a cream you need to rub it in long hard strokes.... but you will not streak or have marks. Lots of thin layers work best...

I use different ones for face and body.
Body : ´l´Oréal sublime bronze (which is quite difficult to apply by yourself)
and Biotherm on the face, it has a good natural effect, nice smell and smoothes my skin, it exist for pale or darker skins

There are several really good threads already posted on this subject. You may want to do a search here. IMO, the issue is more about how you apply it than with what brand you use. The tanning chemical is all exactly the same. Some cost $58 while others cost $8. Go figure.

When someone figures out how to apply to your back (yourself), let me know. Until, it's Mystic tan for me.

I have VERY sensitive skin when it comes to self-tanners. For some reason, whenever I use self-tanner, it always makes my skin itchy. I've tried Mystic Tan, the Jergens gradual self-tanner, the L'Oreal self-tanner, the St. Tropez one from Sephora and a few others and I always would get itchy. The only one that doesn't irritate my skin, makes me tan, not orange and is NEVER streaky is the self-tanner from Kiehl's. It's the BEST in my opinion. :tup:

^ It depends on your skin tone. St Tropez made me look like a carrot (and it streaked), which usually never happens to me, but I know tons of people love it. I think it's all just a matter of finding the best shade...

Well, I'm def going to have to try it! Thanks so much for the info!! Yeah, I would think it would make a diffrence, sorta like the mystic sprays. I haven't personally tried it but, friends that have say it didn't break them out whatsoever.... I need some color bad!
It doesn't break me out. It's not a lotion or a cream, it's a clear spray so I think that makes a difference. Texture-wise, it's like a non-aerosol hairspray. I've tried it under and over Cetaphil on my face and either way it works fine. Like I said, it's VERY pricey but I think it's worth it. It's one of those love it or hate it products though. If you buy it at Sephora you can try it and return it if you're not happy...

There are several really good threads already posted on this subject. You may want to do a search here. IMO, the issue is more about how you apply it than with what brand you use. The tanning chemical is all exactly the same. Some cost $58 while others cost $8. Go figure.

When someone figures out how to apply to your back (yourself), let me know. Until, it's Mystic tan for me.

I love Mystic! It is pricey but worth it. I've not done it in quite a while but it really works great. I would be inclined to do it again if I was going somewhere special but probably not for everyday due to the price. I wish I could afford to do it every week!

I was in Bath and Body Works the other day, and they had a self tanner that is supposed to be gradual (like the Jergens lotion). It was marked 75%, so I got it. I tried it today and love it! It still has the self tanner smell, but it actually is the least stink of any I have ever tried. I definitely recommend it.