BEST sunless tanner?

St-Tropez i the best i use it all the time, it doesnt give you an 'orange' look and you can literally slap it on and i can honestly say it has NEVER streaked, i have also used Fake Bake it smells nicer than St-Tropez and goes on the same, but i think the results are not as natural

I'm as white as a lily but used Johnson's Holiday Skin last year and it is fantastic. It builds up gradually so it's really natural looking. I put it on every night like a body lotion and it had my ghostly white legs looking honey coloured. There's also one for the face.

I would say St Tropez, I've been using it for 4 years now and I love it! I've tried all the forms of it, but I like the mousse the best!

Love St Tropez exfoliator too, and Fake Bake exfoliator is good, smells delicious!

at the salon i love fake bake but i cant do it myself.
when im being a poor student i love loreal sublime bronze. its tinted and shimmery so you can see where you put it and go out like that then wash the shimmer off at night to reveal a tan. also its quite subtle so you can gradually build up a nice tan.

So, I just got my St.Tropez tanning mousse and wow, it is SO much different and better than what I've been using over the years, which is basically "everything else" you can buy from just a regular store.

It doesn't smell like feet, it's sooo anti-orange it's amazing, and it isn't sticky! I love it!
But we'll see how it is tomorrow-- I'm one who applies sunless tanners before bed so I have them on over night, so I'll see it in the morning. I have a good feeling about it though. I think I should have moisturized beforehand but we'll see if I got it on really even. I've been surprised regardless of it showing where I put it. And it stained my fingertips immediately and I can't get it off. I'm so not complaining though, haha.

I'm trying to fight the winter doldrums and would like to use a self tanning cream or lotion. I work out and would like to tan my arms and legs so they are not so pasty white! Any recs for a product that's easy to apply,no streaks, and gives a slight color. I'm not looking for a whole lot of color change, just a little. Thanks!

Well i know that Jergens has a self tanning moisturizing lotion called "natural glow" that you can get in different 'levels' (fair, medium, dark, depending on what you start at) and you apply it every day and it makes you gradually tanner. I've used it before and it works! For the streaking part, just apply evenly wherever you want it, and apply in circular patterns. Watch when you put it on your feet though, don't put too much and make sure you get between your toes or it will leave a line. (i know that from experience haha)

It's pricey, but I love Glow Fusion. It's my absolute favorite.

I only need to use it once a week or every other week, and it takes <5 mins (I just do it before bed). I put vaseline on areas that are dry or tend to streak (knees, elbows, ankles, feet), I put on gloves and I spray it into my palms and then rub it onto my skin. I use a foam wedge to apply it onto my face, ears and neck. I take off the gloves, wait a couple minutes until my skin seems dry, put on something dark and wash my hands (just in case). The color is super natural and I've never had it streak...

Do you use it on your face, and does it break you out? I've been on the search for oh so long, for a good self tanner that wont break me out. jergens breaks me out horribly. Clairins breaks me out but, not as bad as jergens. Its just so hard to find a good self tanner
It's pricey, but I love Glow Fusion. It's my absolute favorite.

I only need to use it once a week or every other week, and it takes <5 mins (I just do it before bed). I put vaseline on areas that are dry or tend to streak (knees, elbows, ankles, feet), I put on gloves and I spray it into my palms and then rub it onto my skin. I use a foam wedge to apply it onto my face, ears and neck. I take off the gloves, wait a couple minutes until my skin seems dry, put on something dark and wash my hands (just in case). The color is super natural and I've never had it streak...

Aveeno makes one that has a dial you can adjust for color. I tried 5 different types that were recommended on this forum (inc. Neutrogena, Jergens, etc) and they all turned me orange. This is the only one that works, imo.