Best skincare for 40+?

I use Skinceuticals CE Ferulic, Vanicream gentle skin cleanser, Elta MD UV Daily sunscreen, Sente moisturizer, Neocutis eye cream, and prescription Retin A. I'm also a huge fan of Cerave products (foaming facial cleanser and moisturizing cream). I'm obviously not a brand loyalist, but I've tried so many brands that I have finally settled on the perfect products for me.

ok. those are available over her- I'll give them a try!

*edit: hahaha Budapest:smile: Just came back from there 3 days ago. Should have known before!

Anyone having experiences with paula's choice? Thought about trying the products as well?
Do you have spaceNk close by? It's like a small British boutique stocking exclusive beauty products. I ve always found them very helpful and knoweledgable, generous with samples without going for the hard sell. Most of the products they sell are quite expensive, but I ve never been once to buy the whole line or too many products. I find less is more works better...

Check out the YouTube channel hotandflashy. She's 50something and has better skin than some 30 year olds I know.

I love to stay up on her videos, she has turned me on to the Timeless serums. I'm currently using the Vitamin C & E with ferulic acid serum and I just ordered the Coenzyme Q10 serum.

YES! Highly recommend Paula's Choice!

I am now in my mid-40s and have used Paula's Choice products since my late 20s and love the products and what they have done for my skin. My hair stylist who is in her late 20s just guessed my age to be mid-30s! :yahoo:

I started with Paula's Choice Skin Balancing product line and have gradually moved into the Resist line. Their formulations are free from irritants and fragrances and packaging is made to reduce contact with air to keep them stable.

PC's customer service is great if you have a question on what to use or how to use the products. Or, if a product doesn't work for you, they can advise a replacement.

Paula's Choice is truly amazing - it's done wonders for my skin.

I am in my 40s and recently noticed significant changes in my skin. I am considering getting extra help (Juvaderm, laser/dermabrasion, botox etc.) I am using Estée Lauder, Strivectin, Lancôme, and Premier Dead Sea.

My dermatologist said the 40s is when we see the most aging. It's the worst 'aging decade' she said. We'll see dramatic (and not necessarily good) changes to our faces. :boo:

I love to stay up on her videos, she has turned me on to the Timeless serums. I'm currently using the Vitamin C & E with ferulic acid serum and I just ordered the Coenzyme Q10 serum.

My dermatologist put me on a retinol, but I wasn't very good about actually taking it until I watched her videos!

My Timeless Skin Care order came, this is a repeat order (3rd order) for me, love their stuff. Free shipping and from Angie's you tube site a coupon code for $5.00 off. A great tip I got from Angie was to pour half of the Vitamin C serum into a small bottle and save it in the fridge, that way it won't discolor and become useless before you get chance to use the whole bottle.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457479102.475095.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1457479159.670103.jpg

I have combination skins and have breakouts due to hormonal reason). I started using Ole Henriksen about a year ago (tried their 3 little wonders set) and my skin definitely changed for the better. The set includes Truth Serum Collagen Booster (morning), Invigorating Night Treatment (evening), and Sheer Transformation moisturizer. One set lasts me about 6 months. I also become more diligent in doing face masks to boosts hydration. I use either Philosophy Purity (winter months) or Shu Urmera Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil (summer months) to wash off makeup. It took me a long time to find what works for me.

My Timeless Skin Care order came, this is a repeat order (3rd order) for me, love their stuff. Free shipping and from Angie's you tube site a coupon code for $5.00 off. A great tip I got from Angie was to pour half of the Vitamin C serum into a small bottle and save it in the fridge, that way it won't discolor and become useless before you get chance to use the whole bottle.

View attachment 3296625View attachment 3296629

Forgot to add that these are very reasonably priced for such amazing quality, $24.99 each.

I'm loving this thread! I'm still trying to work on my routine. One product that has made a HUGE difference for me is Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum. I swear, I had a dark vein that used to make me look so tired, and with regular use, it's retreated!

I get Skinceuticals Ferulic CE when I can, but it is super expensive. It would be nice to have an alternative to that if the quality is good.

At this price it's worth a try, don't forget to use code HF5OFF. By the way I have nothing to do with the company, I just love to find bargains and quality products that work!