best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
angel82 said:
Shane, Just read about the face sagging part if u do cheek reduction... =( Does ID provides any solution? Im old i dont wanna look older after the surgery...

Yeah they usually suggest a mid face life or a neck lift after zygoma and jaw surgery. But its usually not recommended to have it done at the same time since your face is going to be heavily swollen after a cheek or mandible reduction surgery. I was ask to wait after my cheek bone reduction before decide if i need a neck lift. Other wise i would've done it at the same time.

angel82 said:
Ah great to know that you have decided. Mind sharing the fees? Can I use alloderm for paranasal? Cause i really dont want anyone to cut skin off my butt... lol..and i against the used of implants..

I pay 9.5 million for everything. Alloderm might be a little too solid to be used there. Usually it is used for in the nose region. Dermis or fat is the preferred material for used around the paranasal area. I am not very favorable with implant for the paranasal area my self. Which is why i choose dermis.

Hey guys and girls,

Just return from BK after visiting ginger candy. For those concern, she is doing well although she is a little exhausted after the surgery so I doubt you would hear from her for a few days. I spend most of today in Ginger candy company, although I did make trip down to ID. After accompanying Ginger candy to her surgery, I went to speak with Anna regarding my surgery with dr shin tommorow. I choose not to speak with dr shim today, Instead I went over with Anna about the detail of my surgery. I ask Anna a few questions regarding the cadaver spetal dermis which Would be inserted to create the projection and the tip of my nose. We also went over the detail of my zygoma reduction and parannasal augmentation using dermis. Out of curiosity, I ask Anna about her view of paranasal implant as oppose to fat graft or dermis. And from What she told is that hardly any surgeon from BK would recommend implant to their patient. It is an option if the patient insist on using it, but a surgeon first choice would always be either fat graft or a more permanent solution would be dermis tissue harvested from one own body. To date, anna have never had a patients that she personally deal with who had silicone implant for the paranasal. I personally have chosen to go with dermis since it is a permanent solution to paranasal depression.

Me and Anna spend about an hour or so going over the type of nose I wanted. I show her several simulation that I created for my self and she even also created one for me. We compare pictures and ideas on what kind of nose look good on me. Several more simulation were created before we finally agree on the perfect nose for me. All this time you can tell that Anna is taking a real interest in my need, constantly taking note while I'm talking. I feel very confident that Anna is able to relay our discussion to dr shin very well tommorow.

Just before I left, I re-visited Ginger candy to make sure that she is doing ok. Her throat were a little sore, but other than that, her conditon is stable. The nurses there assure me that she is good hand and I have no doubt in that. Tommorow is going to be my turn for surgery. No surprise that I am more excited than i am nervous about my surgery tommorow.

I will keep everyone updated on my condition in a few days.

Best of luck for your surgery Shane.. hopefully the result will be as expected :smile:

Dear beautiful dan4me, before you're went to surgery, do you ever think if surgery will gone bad or something? I will do the surgery on october, but I'm worried. Because the surgery will change my appearance and if it gone bad, I can't "undo" like typing. I have scar problem, last 2 years, I did tummy tuck, and the scar were horrible. I'm affraid that the scar will appear on my face. Is cheekbone surgery and nose surgery will left scar on face?
Thank you dan4me

I didn't really think what would happen if it went bad before surgery. I rather tried to stay positive when I actually made my mind to get surgery. It has been 4 months since I had surgery, and you can't find any scar on my face. :smile:

Can u send me too??:biggrin::biggrin:
my email is [email protected] ty babe!
Btw have anyone done jaw reduction surgery? is it dangerous?
I have finally decided on getting surgery but I'm worried about the after or during op effects.

Sent it ! check your email ! :smile:
square jaw reduction was a part of v-line surgery and I had it.
I mean all surgeries can be dangerous, that's why it is important to choose
the safest clinic to get surgery from :P

I pay 9.5 million for everything. Alloderm might be a little too solid to be used there. Usually it is used for in the nose region. Dermis or fat is the preferred material for used around the paranasal area. I am not very favorable with implant for the paranasal area my self. Which is why i choose dermis.
they quote you korean won ?
they say it does not mather if i pay cash or not still have to pay for the 10%
hope for a quik recovery :tup:

Hey guys and girls,

Just return from BK after visiting ginger candy. For those concern, she is doing well although she is a little exhausted after the surgery so I doubt you would hear from her for a few days. I spend most of today in Ginger candy company, although I did make trip down to ID. After accompanying Ginger candy to her surgery, I went to speak with Anna regarding my surgery with dr shin tommorow. I choose not to speak with dr shim today, Instead I went over with Anna about the detail of my surgery. I ask Anna a few questions regarding the cadaver spetal dermis which Would be inserted to create the projection and the tip of my nose. We also went over the detail of my zygoma reduction and parannasal augmentation using dermis. Out of curiosity, I ask Anna about her view of paranasal implant as oppose to fat graft or dermis. And from What she told is that hardly any surgeon from BK would recommend implant to their patient. It is an option if the patient insist on using it, but a surgeon first choice would always be either fat graft or a more permanent solution would be dermis tissue harvested from one own body. To date, anna have never had a patients that she personally deal with who had silicone implant for the paranasal. I personally have chosen to go with dermis since it is a permanent solution to paranasal depression.

Me and Anna spend about an hour or so going over the type of nose I wanted. I show her several simulation that I created for my self and she even also created one for me. We compare pictures and ideas on what kind of nose look good on me. Several more simulation were created before we finally agree on the perfect nose for me. All this time you can tell that Anna is taking a real interest in my need, constantly taking note while I'm talking. I feel very confident that Anna is able to relay our discussion to dr shin very well tommorow.

Just before I left, I re-visited Ginger candy to make sure that she is doing ok. Her throat were a little sore, but other than that, her conditon is stable. The nurses there assure me that she is good hand and I have no doubt in that. Tommorow is going to be my turn for surgery. No surprise that I am more excited than i am nervous about my surgery tommorow.

Wow, tell gingercandy that I'm keeping her in my prayer for me !
and you as well :biggrin:

Hey guys and girls,

what kind of surgery that ginger candy did with Dr Hong? Hope ginger candy heals fast and she can give the good news about the result.:woohoo:
I will have consultation with Dr Hong and Dr Shin as you suggest. Dig information as much as i can.
I read testimonial in consultation page from BK website. I found something that make me little worried. From Malaysian Council (i forget the name) they wrote about dissapointment from the surgery performed by Dr. Kim. They seemed angry
and there is an email from patient who did nose surgery with Dr. Hong and she was upset with the result, because of assymetry.

Thank you shane77
Can you suggest me which hotel near BK? I'm sure to do the surgery at bk, but haven't decide the doctor yet, maybe after consultation. I alredy make reservation by email. They haven't confirm yet.
So after I get the confirmation from bk, I buy ticket, booking hotel, then just fly to seoul, right? I don't need accompany from local person who can speak korea, considering many korean can't speak english. I'm just avoid getting lost in Seoul. Huhuhu

Ask BK about their free guest house. It will help you save some money on hotel :smile:

Hi Dan,before u take the ps,u consultation with dr hong,do dr hong suggest what surgery u take base ur face or u who wanna take all that procedure??

At first??

I just answered the same question to someone else. I did not know what kind of surgery I needed exactly before surgery, but I knew how I want to look after surgery, so when I explained to Dr. Hong, he explained about the surgeries that I need in order to achieve the image that I want. :smile: Then he also explained that all the procedures I did were safe to do at once, and that's how I decided. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.