Best mom bag?

I wanted to suggest the Stella Mccartney Falabella Go Tote bag here - it has a lot of pockets in the bag itself, which is perfect for organizing all your diaper stuff, extra clothes, a few toys etc. And it has a big zipper pocket for your own stuff.

I was debating a Neverfull as well, but I found it too expensive as a mom bag (and worried about the vachetta with my kid, as I wanted a monogram), so I ordered a GM, but for personal use/travel. I hated bringing a separate diaper bag and my own bag whenever out with my child and this Falabella Go is more practical (and stylish). It can be worn crossbody if needed, which comes in handy often. So I can def. recommend it as a mom bag!

Attachments

• F9F2EB4C-1A32-435E-9721-92E6D2E6D5C6.jpeg
    F9F2EB4C-1A32-435E-9721-92E6D2E6D5C6.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 349
Thank you so much! It looks great on you! I finally had a chance to try it on myself and the mm was cute, the strap was on the short side but I felt it was too squished against me and it would limit access to whatever was inside. I think I would’ve loved it or the bb if it had a normal length crossbody. The bb strap was ridiculously short, just shoulder carry. I definitely didn’t want to spend that much and have to already get a different strap so oh well ‍♀️. Still a beautiful bag that will hopefully be available when my kids grow up and I only need a hand held purse
Someone on the flower zipped tote thread said they were able to have the sa order them the longer strap for the bb, so if you're still considering the bag, it's worth asking!

Thank you all for your input and suggestions, they all helped so much in making my decision.

I ended up with this neonoe beauty, which i really didn’t expect. I think the weight and cuteness won me over. She seems to fit what I need for the playground and such. I got the jujube travel pouch set to go along with it. I planned on using only the largest one for diapers/wipes/etc but the middle sized pouch is nice for some snacks and the smallest one I use for tissues, chapstick, and my compact. Not using a full sized wallet at the moment but it can fit in there comfortably.

I tried it on with my pochette Felicie chain the other day at it was super cute. A bit worried if the chain can withstand the added weight but it seems to stay in place better than the strap.

Attachments

• F663E15C-7719-4152-B19A-9F64B85F3DCC.jpeg
    F663E15C-7719-4152-B19A-9F64B85F3DCC.jpeg
    246.5 KB · Views: 240
  • E2E926CD-65DF-4EE4-A2C4-9CDAC5283E44.jpeg
    E2E926CD-65DF-4EE4-A2C4-9CDAC5283E44.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 242
Thank you all for your input and suggestions, they all helped so much in making my decision.

I ended up with this neonoe beauty, which i really didn’t expect. I think the weight and cuteness won me over. She seems to fit what I need for the playground and such. I got the jujube travel pouch set to go along with it. I planned on using only the largest one for diapers/wipes/etc but the middle sized pouch is nice for some snacks and the smallest one I use for tissues, chapstick, and my compact. Not using a full sized wallet at the moment but it can fit in there comfortably.

I tried it on with my pochette Felicie chain the other day at it was super cute. A bit worried if the chain can withstand the added weight but it seems to stay in place better than the strap.

Congratulations.. Neo Noe is gorgeous.. I use mine for daily/work bag and for weekend with my 2 girls.. And I also use Jujube.. ;)

Reactions: madzia
Hi all:smile: so I recently got a pochette Métis which I haven’t really gotten to use much ( mom of 3 including baby) I decided that’s ok bc it can be my bag when I go out with my husband and girlfriends. I recently also been looking into getting a YSL LouLou or Gucci marmont until yesterday when I went to meet my husband for lunch with the baby and realized what the heck am I doing ( i tried to bring my diaper bag and bag on a chain ... this time of my life really calls for a bag of connivence and I must accept this lol Where am I actually going ?

Lol so i am big rose Ballerine fan and decided maybe add the below to my collection. I know it’s very typical but it’s the only bag that I know is practical. Need it not as the diaper bag but more of to throw my kids stuff in my stuff in etc. any other suggestions ? I do like the jersey tote but i don’t think i want to spend that much on a tote. Plus my kids want to buy me something from “Louie Biton” for my bday which is in May lol also my husband told me to be patient and he will buy the Ysl one day lol ... sorry post so long :smile:

IMG_1982.JPG

Hi all:smile: so I recently got a pochette Métis which I haven’t really gotten to use much ( mom of 3 including baby) I decided that’s ok bc it can be my bag when I go out with my husband and girlfriends. I recently also been looking into getting a YSL LouLou or Gucci marmont until yesterday when I went to meet my husband for lunch with the baby and realized what the heck am I doing ( i tried to bring my diaper bag and bag on a chain ... this time of my life really calls for a bag of connivence and I must accept this lol Where am I actually going ?

Lol so i am big rose Ballerine fan and decided maybe add the below to my collection. I know it’s very typical but it’s the only bag that I know is practical. Need it not as the diaper bag but more of to throw my kids stuff in my stuff in etc. any other suggestions ? I do like the jersey tote but i don’t think i want to spend that much on a tote. Plus my kids want to buy me something from “Louie Biton” for my bday which is in May lol also my husband told me to be patient and he will buy the Ysl one day lol ... sorry post so long :smile:

View attachment 4388278
I love the DE with the Rose Ballerine interior! I have two little kids too and agree we must accept what is practical for this time in our lives. I made the mistake of buying some not so practical bags that I never reach for and I hate seeing them just sitting in my closet.

Reactions: DeeCags03
All of the bags you listed are exactly what I want esp the Gucci camera!

I use a speedy b 35 for my diaper bag but am wanting the neverfull rose ballerine. Told myself I have to sell the speedy b and I cant bring myself to do it.

Reactions: DeeCags03
All of the bags you listed are exactly what I want esp the Gucci camera!

I use a speedy b 35 for my diaper bag but am wanting the neverfull rose ballerine. Told myself I have to sell the speedy b and I cant bring myself to do it.

Hahaha sigh...
and so funny you say that I also have the azur speedyB35 which is fine when I have my two kids without the baby. However I sold my mono speedy 30 to help fund part of this bag and then i told my husband to put the diff in with the kids. I also had a Damier Speedy 35 which I sold to help fund the Métis lol but they didn’t have the strap

Reactions: lv_katie
I have neverful rose ballerine and love her so much...for me having a kids a practical to have because everything u need for kids just throw it inside the bag..u can throw diapers, baby foods..name it..haha..but good luck whatever ur decision is...

Hello!

All of my bags are mini bags, so I am on the hunt for a "mom" bag - something that can fit a good amount but still look put together. I'm not a big fan of the Neverful, and am mainly considering the Siena MM and Neonoe.
If you have any opinions on these bags or ideas of bags that could work, I would appreciate it!

Hello!

All of my bags are mini bags, so I am on the hunt for a "mom" bag - something that can fit a good amount but still look put together. I'm not a big fan of the Neverful, and am mainly considering the Siena MM and Neonoe.
If you have any opinions on these bags or ideas of bags that could work, I would appreciate it!
Do you like the OnTheGo?!? It fits a lot and in my opinion the straps are longer and very comfortable when loaded up.