Best mom bag?

Almost same ages here! 7 years and 8 month old. I like the Diane but worried it was to comparable to the pochette Métis
I think the Diane is completely different from the Métis! If you live near a store you could go and try different options, because sometimes a bag seems perfect in our mind but trying it on could be completely different. You could try the Diane, Odeon, Neverfull, NeoNoe, Onthego, Speedy 20 or 25…
My son is 6 now, but when he was younger I always had a small crossbody bag for myself and carried his items in a separate bag attached to the stroller because I can’t carry heavy bags. That was very practical too.

Have you considered the Petit Noe? I have the regular Noe and love it. But I'm 5'6" and pretty much plus size, so I think given you're more petite, the Petit Noe would work better for you.

Reactions: LizzieLV
Almost same ages here! 7 years and 8 month old. I like the Diane but worried it was to comparable to the pochette Métis

Oh yes almost same ages. :love:
If you have the PM then i think almost comparable but they give different vibes. i prefer the diane becayse of the magnetic closure, open back pocket and the longer short strap comparing to the PM. between the neo noe and odeon, i prefer the odeon. the neonoe stick out in my body even wearing it as a shoulder bag. i love the look of it but not on me. and esp. when wearing crossbody, the strap is quite long

Reactions: kprice1019
I have an 8 yr old and a 2 year old. 2yr old is with me everyday. I mostly just need a pack of wipes and a bag of goldfish and your occasional monster truck.

What is your go to mom bag with toddlers and or recommendations?