Best mom bag?

View attachment 4339905
Oh wait ! Just found this In my phone from 2years ago. Hope it helps[emoji16]
I had Lumineuse M. Emp. Jaipur was my bag used as mommy bag... in 2013, and Lockit MM V. CA. Magnolia in 2014. Both were big enough for this mommy of 3 to stick everything inside including clothes, diaper, wipes, and even bottles! ! Now I just got Haumea Mahina Magnolia and she is also big enough to use. She came with long trap which can be used as crossbody! I’m very happy!!!

Girl you are braver than I, for some reason I’m way more comfortable with my canvas bags near my children and with my children’s stuff lol I had a lockit pm that I returned just a little while ago due to the recall and I feel that this size or maybe a tiny bit smaller would’ve been perfect for what I’m looking for now. That being said I never wore it crossbody. I guess that’s why I’m drawn to the flower zipped tote in bb, the shape reminds me of the soft lockit I had.

I had Lumineuse M. Emp. Jaipur was my bag used as mommy bag... in 2013, and Lockit MM V. CA. Magnolia in 2014. Both were big enough for this mommy of 3 to stick everything inside including clothes, diaper, wipes, and even bottles! ! Now I just got Haumea Mahina Magnolia and she is also big enough to use. She came with long trap which can be used as crossbody! I’m very happy!!!

Reactions: Momof3ducklings
Girl you are braver than I, for some reason I’m way more comfortable with my canvas bags near my children and with my children’s stuff lol I had a lockit pm that I returned just a little while ago due to the recall and I feel that this size or maybe a tiny bit smaller would’ve been perfect for what I’m looking for now. That being said I never wore it crossbody. I guess that’s why I’m drawn to the flower zipped tote in bb, the shape reminds me of the soft lockit I had.
Yes, sadly I just returned Lumineuse and Lockit MM 2 weeks ago for the recall reason too!

I just got the flower zipped tote and I can wear it cross body. As a shoulder strap it's a bit long. The straps aren't adjustable. For reference, I'm 5'4". *edited to add I got the mm. The bb seemed too small to me as a mom bag*

I got it as a mom bag and so far I like it (I have 2 toddlers). It's my first lv so I have nothing to compare it to, but the size is perfect (not too big but can carry a decent amount), and I love that it zips and has multiple pockets.

There is a thread that the flower zipped tote bb can’t be worn crossbody and the LV site had the wrong length listed for the strap. I also looked on YouTube and saw one video and it is a shoulder strap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Momof3ducklings
I think the Neverfull and Totally are the best mom bags. Crossbody would be the Turrene. My girls are 8,4,and 5 months. I myself have the Graceful, but the corners are too sharp and will eventually be a peeling problem. I use the pochette accessoires when it’s just me out. I’m looking at the zippered flower tote in noir. The strap is non-adjustable. I am tiny, so it fits me fine. Here is me trying it on, 4’10.5”. Also my SA holding it View attachment 4341135View attachment 4341136View attachment 4341137View attachment 4341138

You and your baby are so super beautiful!! [emoji173]️ The Flower tote looks awesome on you!

I’d recommend looking into the south bank! It’s larger than the felice but not a bag you can load up and be weighed down with! I often use it as a work bag when I don’t have a laptop or thinks to carry! I can easily fit a 16oz water bottle , Wallet and a makeup bag in it ( small -medium one usually ). You can easily fit snacks in too! There’s also a front pocket which I love Bc it’s easy to slip ur phone in and have accessible ! I personally don’t have kids but have young nieces and nephews that I take on my own to the supermarkets, lunches , parks etc and have used this carefree with them!

I just got the flower zipped tote and I can wear it cross body. As a shoulder strap it's a bit long. The straps aren't adjustable. For reference, I'm 5'4". *edited to add I got the mm. The bb seemed too small to me as a mom bag*

I got it as a mom bag and so far I like it (I have 2 toddlers). It's my first lv so I have nothing to compare it to, but the size is perfect (not too big but can carry a decent amount), and I love that it zips and has multiple pockets.

Oh good, happy to hear it can be worn cross body after all. Which color did you end up picking? Would love to see a mod shot if you’re feeling up to it, i’m 5,4 as well.

Was the strap on the bb the same length as mm?

Here are some pictures. It's my first time posting pictures so hopefully I did it right!

The bag doesn't hang low as a cross body, but it's good enough for me and still allows me to be hands free. The SA also showed me an adjustable strap I could buy (I think it was $250), so down the line if I find I hate the strap, I'll just buy an extra one. I'm not sure if the strap was the same length on the mm and bb because I didn't pay close attention when i tried them on since I thought the bb was too small for my needs.

I got the beige color. I debated long and hard about getting black because it seems more practical as a mom bag because there's no vachetta to keep clean, but I really like the look of the beige. I'm using the patina champ method though, so I'm hoping this protects the straps.

I considered the neverfull but the design is such that things would get lost in there and there's no zipper.

Good luck with your decision!

Oh good, happy to hear it can be worn cross body after all. Which color did you end up picking? Would love to see a mod shot if you’re feeling up to it, i’m 5,4 as well.

Was the strap on the bb the same length as mm?

Attachments

• 20190217_093921.jpg
    20190217_093921.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 522
  • 20190217_093932.jpg
    20190217_093932.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 515
  • 20190217_093942.jpg
    20190217_093942.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
Here are some pictures. It's my first time posting pictures so hopefully I did it right!

The bag doesn't hang low as a cross body, but it's good enough for me and still allows me to be hands free. The SA also showed me an adjustable strap I could buy (I think it was $250), so down the line if I find I hate the strap, I'll just buy an extra one. I'm not sure if the strap was the same length on the mm and bb because I didn't pay close attention when i tried them on since I thought the bb was too small for my needs.

I got the beige color. I debated long and hard about getting black because it seems more practical as a mom bag because there's no vachetta to keep clean, but I really like the look of the beige. I'm using the patina champ method though, so I'm hoping this protects the straps.

I considered the neverfull but the design is such that things would get lost in there and there's no zipper.

Good luck with your decision!

Thank you so much! It looks great on you! I finally had a chance to try it on myself and the mm was cute, the strap was on the short side but I felt it was too squished against me and it would limit access to whatever was inside. I think I would’ve loved it or the bb if it had a normal length crossbody. The bb strap was ridiculously short, just shoulder carry. I definitely didn’t want to spend that much and have to already get a different strap so oh well ‍♀️. Still a beautiful bag that will hopefully be available when my kids grow up and I only need a hand held purse

Thank you so much for the pictures. This bag is sooo pretty I just wish the strap was a bit longer why are you hesitant to get it?

Did you find that the thicker strap is more or less comfortable than the thinner straps that usually come with other bags? did you happen to notice if the strap on the bb is longer than on the mm? I think the site says yes but someone here said they’re the same length

I actually only came in to order a new luggage tag for my Graceful, not for a bag. However, my SA remembered I was looking for monogram and noir bag with a zipper last fall. I had originally wanted the Tournelle, discontinued. Then a Palm Springs MM backpack as a mom bag, but couldn’t come to terms with how big it looked on me, the sides of the backpack stuck out like a “turtle shell.” It always looks soo small and cute on others. This would be a great mom bag with toddlers so your hands are free and no worry of sticky hands on vachetta leather. I IMG_7433.JPGthen contemplated the Neverfull GM but I still wanted a zipper. I think this zipper flower tote is a strong contender, or the Palm Springs. I hestitate because of the size, I like large bags and this one is more moderate. IMG_7432.JPG

Reactions: lv_katie
I think the Neverfull and Totally are the best mom bags. Crossbody would be the Turrene. My girls are 8,4,and 5 months. I myself have the Graceful, but the corners are too sharp and will eventually be a peeling problem. I use the pochette accessoires when it’s just me out. I’m looking at the zippered flower tote in noir. The strap is non-adjustable. I am tiny, so it fits me fine. Here is me trying it on, 4’10.5”. Also my SA holding it View attachment 4341135View attachment 4341136View attachment 4341137View attachment 4341138
This bag looks fabulous on you! I am gathering this is the MM size.

Reactions: ASL4Allie

It’s a beautiful bag!!!