best mineral makeup?

my favorite is bare escentuals. i recently wanted to try some different foundations- tryed some clinque and it broke my face out multiple times really bad. needless to say- i now stay with the bare escentuals.

I heard Sheer Cover is easier to apply because there are only two steps unlike Bare Minerals but the coverage is not as great as BM.

I use Bare Minerals and Everyday Minerals. Both are terrific.

OK, I tried it -- like the texture, very fine; like the generous size of their samples. But... I ordered shades that are too light and I looked like a geisha :roflmfao:

Ordered another sample kit plus a start-up kit and hoping this time it'll work out. Oh, they've a 10% discount code too ;)

I too am waiting for my Everday Minerals samples-they said it shipped out Wed. So hard to figure out what colors to get on the internet!

I have to say that I gave Bare Minerals a good try and I just looked too shiny-kind of had a pearly quality to it. I'm shiny enough the way it is. I have to use blotting paper a few times throughout the day. Best invention ever-love blotting paper!

Anyway, I wouldn't have known about Everyday Minerals if not for this thread-and all the other Mineral companies-I'm thankful to get all this great advice, because I'm determined to find a product that will work with my skin!

I use Bare Escentuals, I have really sensitive skin and so far this is the only thing that doesn't make me break out. Just a tip for anyone that has tried BE, if you put the mineral veil on under the foundation it helps absorb oil and makes you not look as shiny, this is what I do because my skin in oily.

I looooove Bella Rose. They sell it on HSN. Jennifer Flavin Stallone sells it. I've tried Sheer Cover and Bare Escentuals and Bare Minerals and Bella Rose wins by leaps and bounds.

My everyday minerals samples were too light for me too, and I am a very pale girl. I ordered different shades of "fair" and they were all too light. But I loved everything else about the product!