Best Hand Cream

I'm planning on going to Sephora tmmorow and getting Jaqua's Pink Buttercream frosting...my lab partner had it in her purse and I think she's getting a little tired of me using it after lab work!! The excuse that I don't like the smell of various chemicals on my hands is getting a bit old :lol: :lol:

SwankyMamaof3 said:

i am a nurse and with the frequent handscrubbing my hands are at its worst. thank goodness for shea butter hand creme by l'occitane. i love it.the concentrated shea butter is good too. i apply it overnight and put clean socks or gloves.my hands are then ready to take on more torture when i return to work:blink: .

I like the Clarins cream for Hands, its also good for caring for cuticles, and i think (not sure) it has SPF.

Tested Sisley anti aging hand cream and heard that is wonderful.

I just use Neutrogena visibly younger hand cream with Retinol and SPF 20! It's made a HUGE difference with my hands, esp protecting backs of the hands from sun damage. I also like that it's unscented...I want my perfume to be the star, not my handcream, LOL.

OTINGOCNI said:
Kiehl's Creme de Corps
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

I third this! Best on the market IMO.

For feet, I love Philosophy's Sole Owner. I have very dry skin and this works wonders! I put in on at night and sleep in socks and then put it on again in the morning after my shower.

I really like L'Occitane's hand cream as well. I put my face cream on my hands first (I'm using Roc's Lift and Define Night Cream) and then the hand cream on top. It works great! Hey, we gotta take care of our hands and necks because they show how well or poorly we're aging :yes:.