Best Hand Cream

For me.. Crabtree & Evelyn's Gardeners Hand Cream.. That's the most potent hand cream I ever experienced..!

I've tried L'Occitane hand cream, but this one is better...

I have been using H20 Plus Hand and Nail cream for probably 7 years or so and I love it.

I also use Kiehl's Creme de Corps. I put this all over my body too. Expensive but worth it.

Pursegrrl said:
I just use Neutrogena visibly younger hand cream with Retinol and SPF 20! It's made a HUGE difference with my hands, esp protecting backs of the hands from sun damage. I also like that it's unscented...I want my perfume to be the star, not my handcream, LOL.

^^ ditto, neutrogena rocks :tender:

I'm a huge hand creme fanatic and just found True Blue Spa "Look Ma, New Hands" lotion with paraffin wax at Bath & Body Works. Love it - feels smooth, not greasy and the smell is pleasant and not overpowering.

Just popping in to say that the cute little jar of No-Crack Super Hand Cream in Sweet Orange by (believe it or not) Restoration Hardware that I recently received as a gift is quite awesome. And only $7. For moisture intensity, it rivals my L'Occitane shea butter hand cream, and the orange scent is sooo nice and really perks me up midday at work.

No, I do not work for Restoration Hardware :lol: