Best fashion magazine?

I have no interest in fashion but do like to peak into a world that I have no place in , so I do occasionally buy Vogue and wonder what it must be like to live the life it sells .

I found some old threads on this topic but as times are changing I thought it would be fun to start a new discussion on this!

I've been subscribing to Vogue US for a few years and though I find many of the articles great (they do get the best writers for sure) I find the fashion a bit unacessible(is that the right word? Pardon my spelling ladies). So I find myself going through the magazine a few times and then it's just boring. I also find it a bit "elitist". (Look at this rock stars island, oh I travel the world all the time and just hang out with gorgeous rich people)

I hear Vogue Italia is supposed to be great, but maybe I'll find that just as unacessible? I do know some Italian but probably not enough to enjoy their articles :-P

Norwegian fashion magazines are just really expensive and generally lack in content I think. So I need to subscribe to something else to get my fix :-P

Also, are the British mags generally different than the American ones for instance?

Thoughts in this would be greatly appreciated!

Marie Claire. Because it's about more than just fashion.

Right now, L'Officiel. They are killing it. But I still read Vogue Paris, ocassionally Vogue Italia. And in Spain, Telva, because it is slightly different to everything else. Online, I am subscribed to The Impression. Wealth of information and pictures.

I peruse Harpers Bazaar (U.S. edition), Vogue (U.S. and U.K. edition), GQ (U.S. and U.K. edition). Are there other editions worth perusing?

Is Vanity Fair or Esquire worth perusing?

Vanity Fair is a magazine that covers a wide range of topics, including entertainment, politics, business, and culture. It has a reputation for high-quality journalism, in-depth reporting, and insightful commentary. Some of its most popular features include celebrity profiles, investigative journalism, and essays on current events.

Esquire is a men's magazine that covers a range of topics, including fashion, style, grooming, politics, and culture. It has a reputation for being sophisticated and intellectually engaging, and its content is geared towards men who are interested in staying informed and up-to-date on current trends and events.

Both Vanity Fair and Esquire have a long history and a strong reputation in the media industry. Whether or not they are worth perusing depends on your personal interests and preferences. If you are interested in the topics they cover and enjoy their style of writing, then you may find them to be valuable sources of information and entertainment.

Vanity Fair is a magazine that covers a wide range of topics, including entertainment, politics, business, and culture. It has a reputation for high-quality journalism, in-depth reporting, and insightful commentary. Some of its most popular features include celebrity profiles, investigative journalism, and essays on current events.

Esquire is a men's magazine that covers a range of topics, including fashion, style, grooming, politics, and culture. It has a reputation for being sophisticated and intellectually engaging, and its content is geared towards men who are interested in staying informed and up-to-date on current trends and events.

Both Vanity Fair and Esquire have a long history and a strong reputation in the media industry. Whether or not they are worth perusing depends on your personal interests and preferences. If you are interested in the topics they cover and enjoy their style of writing, then you may find them to be valuable sources of information and entertainment.
Don't like their content.

I started perusing Vogue (Italia Edition).

What about Elle?