Best Double Eyelid Surgery In Korea!

Hey guys! Post-surgery update:

1) Pain: 0/10!!! I legit felt 0 pain. I opted to go completely under while they put the numbing shot into my eye so I felt nothing. The surgery felt like it was done in 2 minutes!
2) The surgeon's voice was soooooo relaxing and he was way nicer than during the consultation!
3) I had VERY minimal swelling afterwards so everyone around me was shocked! I also had almost no pain. BUT, my eyes started to sting a lot when the anesthesia wore off.
4) Swelling increased significantly the second day post-op, but still not too bad.
5) We'll see how the results turn out!
I'm planning to do double eyelid surgery this summer. I was wondering does it hurt a lot during the procedure because I'm really scared of pain.

I'm planning to do double eyelid surgery this summer. I was wondering does it hurt a lot during the procedure because I'm really scared of pain.

I'm planning to do it this summer too, maybe in late May or June! I'm trying to decide whether I should get it done in Singapore or Korea. For Korea, my top choices are Pitangui, Dream, MVP and GNG.

Hi All, I heard good reviews for Dr. cho, young-kyoo and on the english site, it's dr. jo, young-gyu (Same doctor), previously from Braun plastic surgery. Was planning to have a consultation with him this Wednesday but the staff just texted me saying that he just resigned! Does anyone knows where did he go to? Thank you

My First Impressions from Kakao Consultations of Dream Clinic, Cinderella Clinic, Orange Clinic, etc.

Dream Clinic: Simple and to the point. The kakao consultant was not very friendly, but she wasn't rude either. They were accommodating and answered my questions in a timely manner. When I asked about the doctors, they suggested three surgeons: Dr. Yoo Ana, Dr. Kim Han Suk, and Dr. Kim Yong Jun. However, I heard so many good reviews about Dr. Park from Dream so I asked her if there was a Dr. Park. She later replied that there was and I changed my consultation from Dr. Kim to Dr. Park. I just find it weird that she wouldn't mention Dr. Park from the beginning since he's the one most famous for natural nonincision DES...
Cinderella Clinic: Also simple and to the point. Not very nice and not very mean either. They told me about the event that I mentioned above and that is the main reason why I am so attracted to this clinic. However, I heard they are good for dolly eyes, and I want to go for a natural look so I'll have to investigate further.
Orange Clinic: BY FAR the nicest! Super helpful and the surgeon is the one that's sending the kakao messages directly so you might have to wait longer for a response. However, he responded to me fairly quickly. It was great to be able to talk to the surgeon directly because I'm sure there's a limit to how much a consultant knows. I also sent him pictures of my eyes and eyes that I want and he made suggestions and gave advice accordingly!
Banobagi: Also super nice, but I heard mixed reviews about Banobagi so I don't know if I'll follow through with the consultation.
New Line Clinic (in Busan): Meh. They're also not very nice. Super cold tone. But, they are also having a DES event for ~$700 USD.
MVP&Teium: I didn't consult with them via kakao and I just booked a consultation through their website.
Hi may i know orange kakao id?

My First Impressions from Kakao Consultations of Dream Clinic, Cinderella Clinic, Orange Clinic, etc.

Dream Clinic: Simple and to the point. The kakao consultant was not very friendly, but she wasn't rude either. They were accommodating and answered my questions in a timely manner. When I asked about the doctors, they suggested three surgeons: Dr. Yoo Ana, Dr. Kim Han Suk, and Dr. Kim Yong Jun. However, I heard so many good reviews about Dr. Park from Dream so I asked her if there was a Dr. Park. She later replied that there was and I changed my consultation from Dr. Kim to Dr. Park. I just find it weird that she wouldn't mention Dr. Park from the beginning since he's the one most famous for natural nonincision DES...
Cinderella Clinic: Also simple and to the point. Not very nice and not very mean either. They told me about the event that I mentioned above and that is the main reason why I am so attracted to this clinic. However, I heard they are good for dolly eyes, and I want to go for a natural look so I'll have to investigate further.
Orange Clinic: BY FAR the nicest! Super helpful and the surgeon is the one that's sending the kakao messages directly so you might have to wait longer for a response. However, he responded to me fairly quickly. It was great to be able to talk to the surgeon directly because I'm sure there's a limit to how much a consultant knows. I also sent him pictures of my eyes and eyes that I want and he made suggestions and gave advice accordingly!
Banobagi: Also super nice, but I heard mixed reviews about Banobagi so I don't know if I'll follow through with the consultation.
New Line Clinic (in Busan): Meh. They're also not very nice. Super cold tone. But, they are also having a DES event for ~$700 USD.
MVP&Teium: I didn't consult with them via kakao and I just booked a consultation through their website.
Hi would u mind give me orange clinic kakao id? Thankyou