Best Double Eyelid Surgery In Korea!

eloralove

Aug 12, 2017
Hi everyone! I decided to make a new thread because all the other DES threads seem to be too overwhelming and full of contradicting posts.

I'll be having DES surgery next week and I'm really nervous.

My short list is:

1) Dr. Suh at Dream
2) Cinderella
3) Orange Clinic
4) Misoline
5) Teium (probably not)
6) Banobagi (probably not)

These are based on reviews I read in Korean (I'm fluent in Korean) and on purseforum, soompi, etc.

HOWEVER, I still hear bad things about the clinics above sometimes too. (Rarely, which is why they're my short list) If anyone has any information or experience with these clinics, PLEASE let me know. This is a huge, scary experience and you would be such a hero...

Also, if anyone is in Korea next week and wants to go around together, let me know!

Reactions: littleboots824
Hi Eloralove
i'm from Australia and is going to Korea next month actually, so thankful i found this forum and you :smile: i've learnt so much and here are my findings.
I am going with my mom for a simple cosmetic surgery during holiday. I came to this webpage from google. I found lots of information, but I realized there are also a lot of wrong information as well. X-)
I want eyelid revision and nose surgery. Is there anyone who had re-do double eyelid and nose surgery? I want a natural nose shape for my nose job and eyes. There are loads of information on Korean plastic surgeons, and it makes me so confused. Every hospital has different price, but I think it is necessary to go to the actual hospitals to meet a doctor and have a consultation.
Some plastic surgery clinics push ahead to make a deposit. I'm going to decide which hospital to go for after visiting a few with my mom. It's quite difficult :flowers:

Definitely consulting with a lot of clinics is a great thing to do! I just don't have a lot of timeAlso, never send a deposit before you arrive in Korea and talk to the doctor first!!! They're just trying to get money out of you.
Hi Eloralove
i'm from Australia and is going to Korea next month actually, so thankful i found this forum and you :smile: i've learnt so much and here are my findings.
I am going with my mom for a simple cosmetic surgery during holiday. I came to this webpage from google. I found lots of information, but I realized there are also a lot of wrong information as well. X-)
I want eyelid revision and nose surgery. Is there anyone who had re-do double eyelid and nose surgery? I want a natural nose shape for my nose job and eyes. There are loads of information on Korean plastic surgeons, and it makes me so confused. Every hospital has different price, but I think it is necessary to go to the actual hospitals to meet a doctor and have a consultation.
Some plastic surgery clinics push ahead to make a deposit. I'm going to decide which hospital to go for after visiting a few with my mom. It's quite difficult :flowers:

Hi everyone! I decided to make a new thread because all the other DES threads seem to be too overwhelming and full of contradicting posts.

My short list is:

1) Dr. Suh at Dream
2) Cinderella
3) Orange Clinic
4) Misoline
5) Teium (probably not)

These are based on reviews I read in Korean (I'm fluent in Korean) and on purseforum, soompi, etc.

HOWEVER, I still hear bad things about the clinics above sometimes too. (Rarely, which is why they're my short list) If anyone has any information or experience with these clinics, PLEASE let me know. This is a huge, scary experience and you would be such a hero...

Also, if anyone is in Korea next week and wants to go around together, let me know!

From what I know to the extent of knowledge, Banobagi is a pretty mediocre clinic. Descent aftercare and fairly decent results are just not really worth it. I'm glad you didn't put it as a priority. I never heard of Orange clinic nor Misoline so I can't really say for sure... Honestly if it were up to me, I would choose Cinderella or Dream. See how their costs compare and talk to their patients and staff and really get a feel. Thankfully des isn't too invasive. I wish you the best of luck and please tell us your decision once you decide!

Reactions: eloralove
Thank you so much!!! Yeah, I omly saw orange clinic on Korean websites and I'm taking off misoline because I just talked to them and they said they can only do incisional in their clinic (which seems to contradict their website?). I also made a mistake. I'm considering Dr. Suh of MVP** I heard good things! and Dr. Park of Dream! I will keep everyone updated so please help me decide! I will also glady do before and after pictures.

Also, Cinderella is doing an event or something so they quoted me a ridiculously low number. I'm talking < $400 USD. This makes me nervous and attracted to them at the same time.

From what I know to the extent of knowledge, Banobagi is a pretty mediocre clinic. Descent aftercare and fairly decent results are just not really worth it. I'm glad you didn't put it as a priority. I never heard of Orange clinic nor Misoline so I can't really say for sure... Honestly if it were up to me, I would choose Cinderella or Dream. See how their costs compare and talk to their patients and staff and really get a feel. Thankfully des isn't too invasive. I wish you the best of luck and please tell us your decision once you decide!

My short list is:

1) Dr. Suh at Dream
2) Cinderella
3) Orange Clinic
4) Misoline
5) Teium (probably not)

Oh! And also reading about surgeries, I came across K Couture's great guide. I don't know if you read it, but it's always good to refresh if you have already. Here is the link:

Http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/k-coutures-guide-to-seoul-plastic-surgery.886985/

I would also ask her directly too since she has such an incredible amount of knowledge.

Thank you so much!!! Yeah, I omly saw orange clinic on Korean websites and I'm taking off misoline because I just talked to them and they said they can only do incisional in their clinic (which seems to contradict their website?). I also made a mistake. I'm considering Dr. Suh of MVP** I heard good things! and Dr. Park of Dream! I will keep everyone updated so please help me decide! I will also glady do before and after pictures.

Also, Cinderella is doing an event or something so they quoted me a ridiculously low number. I'm talking < $400 USD. This makes me nervous and attracted to them at the same time.
Wow!!!! That does seem like a good deal! I'd still check with other clinics but the price definitely looks attractive. I don't know about this place but if you're looking around for consultations, I've heard a lot from GNG plastic surgery. Heard staff was great and aftercare was nice too. Although you have a great list, GNG can be there so you have more options! :smile:

Wow!!!! That does seem like a good deal! I'd still check with other clinics but the price definitely looks attractive. I don't know about this place but if you're looking around for consultations, I've heard a lot from GNG plastic surgery. Heard staff was great and aftercare was nice too. Although you have a great list, GNG can be there so you have more options! :smile:

I have not seen all the bulletin boards since I signed up, but this GNG seems like a brand that has appeared very often recently. I guess you are already into gng as you have uploaded 6 posts all about the benefits of this one. But, I think there is no point to share information together if there is a big focus on one specific hospital. I also try to take objective point of view, but I know I may put attention on one or two specific hospitals as well when the time is near to fly to Korea for the consultation. Good luck your surgery :smile:

Reactions: Danbam
I have not seen all the bulletin boards since I signed up, but this GNG seems like a brand that has appeared very often recently. I guess you are already into gng as you have uploaded 6 posts all about the benefits of this one. But, I think there is no point to share information together if there is a big focus on one specific hospital. I also try to take objective point of view, but I know I may put attention on one or two specific hospitals as well when the time is near to fly to Korea for the consultation. Good luck your surgery :smile:

Yeah GNG does seem like a great choice however it's just a place to consider. I'm sure Elora love knows what she wants and has done a great amount of research. Cinderella for their price certainly does look tempting, and I have heard good things about Dream. I just heavily caution Banobagi.

I'll definitely look into GNG, but for now I really want to work on cutting down my list to 2-3 clinics. I'm also thinking about getting skin treatments so if anyone has recommendations for that, that would be great!

My First Impressions from Kakao Consultations of Dream Clinic, Cinderella Clinic, Orange Clinic, etc.

Dream Clinic: Simple and to the point. The kakao consultant was not very friendly, but she wasn't rude either. They were accommodating and answered my questions in a timely manner. When I asked about the doctors, they suggested three surgeons: Dr. Yoo Ana, Dr. Kim Han Suk, and Dr. Kim Yong Jun. However, I heard so many good reviews about Dr. Park from Dream so I asked her if there was a Dr. Park. She later replied that there was and I changed my consultation from Dr. Kim to Dr. Park. I just find it weird that she wouldn't mention Dr. Park from the beginning since he's the one most famous for natural nonincision DES...
Cinderella Clinic: Also simple and to the point. Not very nice and not very mean either. They told me about the event that I mentioned above and that is the main reason why I am so attracted to this clinic. However, I heard they are good for dolly eyes, and I want to go for a natural look so I'll have to investigate further.
Orange Clinic: BY FAR the nicest! Super helpful and the surgeon is the one that's sending the kakao messages directly so you might have to wait longer for a response. However, he responded to me fairly quickly. It was great to be able to talk to the surgeon directly because I'm sure there's a limit to how much a consultant knows. I also sent him pictures of my eyes and eyes that I want and he made suggestions and gave advice accordingly!
Banobagi: Also super nice, but I heard mixed reviews about Banobagi so I don't know if I'll follow through with the consultation.
New Line Clinic (in Busan): Meh. They're also not very nice. Super cold tone. But, they are also having a DES event for ~$700 USD.
MVP&Teium: I didn't consult with them via kakao and I just booked a consultation through their website.

Reactions: littleboots824
My First Impressions from Kakao Consultations of Dream Clinic, Cinderella Clinic, Orange Clinic, etc.

Dream Clinic: Simple and to the point. The kakao consultant was not very friendly, but she wasn't rude either. They were accommodating and answered my questions in a timely manner. When I asked about the doctors, they suggested three surgeons: Dr. Yoo Ana, Dr. Kim Han Suk, and Dr. Kim Yong Jun. However, I heard so many good reviews about Dr. Park from Dream so I asked her if there was a Dr. Park. She later replied that there was and I changed my consultation from Dr. Kim to Dr. Park. I just find it weird that she wouldn't mention Dr. Park from the beginning since he's the one most famous for natural nonincision DES...
Cinderella Clinic: Also simple and to the point. Not very nice and not very mean either. They told me about the event that I mentioned above and that is the main reason why I am so attracted to this clinic. However, I heard they are good for dolly eyes, and I want to go for a natural look so I'll have to investigate further.
Orange Clinic: BY FAR the nicest! Super helpful and the surgeon is the one that's sending the kakao messages directly so you might have to wait longer for a response. However, he responded to me fairly quickly. It was great to be able to talk to the surgeon directly because I'm sure there's a limit to how much a consultant knows. I also sent him pictures of my eyes and eyes that I want and he made suggestions and gave advice accordingly!
Banobagi: Also super nice, but I heard mixed reviews about Banobagi so I don't know if I'll follow through with the consultation.
New Line Clinic (in Busan): Meh. They're also not very nice. Super cold tone. But, they are also having a DES event for ~$700 USD.
MVP&Teium: I didn't consult with them via kakao and I just booked a consultation through their website.

Hi eloralove
Thank you for much sharing :smile:
I also have a few consultations through KakaoTalk, the fastest reply was from View, Dream and ID and they were very nice.
I sent them my pictures first, and then I was recommended to have some surgery and got also the price.
I am still waiting for the reply from Banonagi and Wonjin, and Teuim.
:angel:

Reactions: eloralove
Hey! I heard a lot of people had problems with epicanthoplasty at Teium (which is funny, since Teium stands for epicanthoplasty in Korean lol). I also heard that Wonjin is very bad! There's also mixed reviews for banobagi. Also, avoid ID!!! They're like a big factory and I heard SO many horror stories about ID. Not too sure about the View, but I would cross out four of the clinics on your list from my personal research! Of course, the final decision is up to you.

Hi eloralove
Thank you for much sharing :smile:
I also have a few consultations through KakaoTalk, the fastest reply was from View, Dream and ID and they were very nice.
I sent them my pictures first, and then I was recommended to have some surgery and got also the price.
I am still waiting for the reply from Banonagi and Wonjin, and Teuim.
:angel:

Hi what is 'des even' I m search of good clinic for face n body contouring with eyes too .regen ,grant in my list so far please suggest

i what is Des event I m coming next month n searching good clinicss