Best Double Eyelid Surgery In Korea!

Yes I m also always confuse about these two ,double eyelid ptosis correction (incisional )
blepharorrhaphy(Oh I had to google the spellings :biggrin:)
My eyes doesn't have fat on lid but it's sleepy
blepharorrhaphy Would b for me ? N what r the other surgeries to make eye look bigger
I know epi,vertical ,lateral canthoplasty.
But heard there r more good ones too to make eye look bigger n wider
Question - now I do have a double eyelid already without surgeries, but I have that sleepy look and want my eyes to look wider/bigger, would that be considered a blepharoplasty? or the same procedure as double eyelid since they're both basically cutting off excess sk

will it cost more??
Double

Thanks for sharing your experience! Ive been thinking of getting DES as well for a long time now and have narrowed down to banobagi and MVP.. would you mind sending me your B&A photos? (sorry i dont really know how to send a PM :/)

oh and could you share what sort of DES you did? was it non-incisional? thanks so much!
@realpetals welcome to tpf! To send a pm click on eloralove's picture and then click start a conversation. I am one of Dr Seo's revision des patients from last year and still loving my big young beautiful eyes!

Yes I m also always confuse about these two ,double eyelid ptosis correction (incisional )
blepharorrhaphy(Oh I had to google the spellings :biggrin:)
My eyes doesn't have fat on lid but it's sleepy
blepharorrhaphy Would b for me ? N what r the other surgeries to make eye look bigger
I know epi,vertical ,lateral canthoplasty.
But heard there r more good ones too to make eye look bigger n wider

Double
Hi @Fasi, blepharoplasty is what western surgeons call eyelid surgery to create a crease and/or to correct ptosis. In SK they call eyelid surgery DES or double eyelid surgery and charge extra to add ptosis correction. They also charge extra for lateral canthoplasty or epicanthoplasty. In the UK and US all this is under one name blepharoplasty and your surgeon decides with you which bits to do and only charge one price. You have to get used to all the extra charges in SK! I had ptosis correction, revision double eyelid surgery and eyelid fat grafting at MVP clinic in 2016 (paid 3 million) and my eyes are still big and open. In fact I can make them look scary big if I want or just doll eye size with coloured contacts. I love how my eye muscles are no longer making my lids droopy and tired. I thought Cinderella clinic does doll eyes but then realised that this can be achieved by wearing circle lens! If you look at my thread you can see my b&as pictures. In my 50s I am no longer shy sharing my b&as photos. Hope this helps.

Reactions: sarah_Luv
Hi Eloralove,

May I know do you have any information for pitangui? I am planning to do DES with ptosis correction. And could yoh kindly pm me your b&a pics.
Thanks
Hi everyone! I decided to make a new thread because all the other DES threads seem to be too overwhelming and full of contradicting posts.

I'll be having DES surgery next week and I'm really nervous.

My short list is:

1) Dr. Suh at Dream
2) Cinderella
3) Orange Clinic
4) Misoline
5) Teium (probably not)
6) Banobagi (probably not)

These are based on reviews I read in Korean (I'm fluent in Korean) and on purseforum, soompi, etc.

HOWEVER, I still hear bad things about the clinics above sometimes too. (Rarely, which is why they're my short list) If anyone has any information or experience with these clinics, PLEASE let me know. This is a huge, scary experience and you would be such a hero...

Also, if anyone is in Korea next week and wants to go around together, let me know!

Okay so upon researching, it seems like GNG is more geared towards rhinoplasty? I want a clinic that specializes in DES more! :sad:

Hi, just shared my friend's experience here~
Maybe u have already read my post in other thread tho, my friend she got rhinoplasty in GNG but actually she also got eyes done and facial contouring there...(´∀`)
As u know, her nose result was really good, over our expection...haha, the eyes and facial also!!!
Yea... because we r foreigners, we both went with Docfinderkorea; for her DES, they recommended dr Gae to her, after stitches removal, she said she loves the shape and the incision line/folds are just right as her request also clean and clear, i heard some results look not really natural or got more creases after recovery (like mine, I got from Grand, I don't like the experience there(T ^ T))
Anyway, if u still consider about the clinic, just our experience tho~ wish u get a perfect DE soon! (*☻-☻*)

Indeed, it is highly recommended to have a few F2F consults at the clinic and with the surgeon before deciding to compare. It will provide give you a much better perspective.

Hi, just shared my friend's experience here~
Maybe u have already read my post in other thread tho, my friend she got rhinoplasty in GNG but actually she also got eyes done and facial contouring there...(´∀`)
As u know, her nose result was really good, over our expection...haha, the eyes and facial also!!!
Yea... because we r foreigners, we both went with Docfinderkorea; for her DES, they recommended dr Gae to her, after stitches removal, she said she loves the shape and the incision line/folds are just right as her request also clean and clear, i heard some results look not really natural or got more creases after recovery (like mine, I got from Grand, I don't like the experience there(T ^ T))
Anyway, if u still consider about the clinic, just our experience tho~ wish u get a perfect DE soon! (*☻-☻*)
I've been trying hard to find which place is best for DES myself, who is this Dr. Gae you speak of? I can't seem to find him under the medical staff page at GNG. Is his name perhaps Dr. Yong Hae Seong?? One thing though, is that when I look under his page he seems to be the director of wonjin clinic :/, and I've heard bad things about Grand, Wonjin, and places like Id and View as well.. I've been considering Banobagi recently, but I'm trying to find other places for double eyelid surgery!! Ughh this is so hard and stupid..

I've been trying hard to find which place is best for DES myself, who is this Dr. Gae you speak of? I can't seem to find him under the medical staff page at GNG. Is his name perhaps Dr. Yong Hae Seong?? One thing though, is that when I look under his page he seems to be the director of wonjin clinic :/, and I've heard bad things about Grand, Wonjin, and places like Id and View as well.. I've been considering Banobagi recently, but I'm trying to find other places for double eyelid surgery!! Ughh this is so hard and stupid..

I think she is referring to this Dr. Kye?
http://www.gnghospital.com/en/dr-min-suk-kye-md-ph-d/ here's his profile.

I consulted with GNG and they told me that the B&A images in their website are all done by Dr. Kye. I have scheduled an appointment to meet him next week. Will share some reviews soon~ =)

Yes, as the link @VIVIBABY22 showed,
my friend’s DES surgeon is dr. Min -Suk Kye (sorry for the typing, korean turn in to English is really difficult (´-`).。:huh:)
Anyway, you can take a look about B&A pictures which made by dr. Kye first then considered whether u want him or not...the crazy this is,,, my friend still kept talking she was so thankful about getting the recommendation by Docfinderkorea with dr. Kye (because she really had no idea for the surgeons) in GNG and really satisfied the result as well!!! Good luck to u !!!★