Best deal you've ever gotten on an MJ?

Off 5th has been very good to me. I got my Dark Berry Turnlock Bowler for $200, my Pale Mint Selma Tote for $300, and my Taupe Selma Tote for $256.

And then there was the big MJ Boutique Selma sale where I got a small Lavender Selma for $195.

Off 5th has been very good to me. I got my Dark Berry Turnlock Bowler for $200, my Pale Mint Selma Tote for $300, and my Taupe Selma Tote for $256.

And then there was the big MJ Boutique Selma sale where I got a small Lavender Selma for $195.

Yes, I got the same Selma for the same price. It's such a cute bag.

This year I got quilted MP from nordies for $425, it was just sitting on the sale table calling my name!

And I found a pretty Blake for $450. :nogood::rolleyes:

My black Lola (w/out umbrella) in almost new condition for $68!

That was my deal of a lifetime. :girlsigh:I'm not sure I'll ever get that lucky again!

Also, a NWOT large black MP w/nickel hardware for $425.

i really need to stay away from this thread because im never able to find good deals on anything. i end up seeing the same exact thing i bought going for wwaaay cheaper the next few days.

i really need to stay away from this thread because im never able to find good deals on anything. i end up seeing the same exact thing i bought going for wwaaay cheaper the next few days.

I got those deals on ebay - and it took me 3 and a half years to score that Lola! :yes: I waited it out THAT long for her - so it'll happen, you just have to wait for the right moment!

Me too!! I never seem to get a good deal on the things I want, I always see it on sale right after I buy it:confused1:

When I buy things in the store, this always happens to me, too! I've started to just scream for a minute and then try to forget - I bought my Faridah full-price at Bloomie's, it was on sale for $150 (albeit there were very few and most orders got canceled) at Bergdorf's a few weeks later! :hysteric:Oh well! I love her, and she was worth it. :P

I have scored a bunch of good deals lately on ebay!
Pouchette in Marigold for $35 (albeit I just paid $150 for a black one:roflmfao:).
Tere Tote in Black for $180
NWOT Black Venetia w/GH & comsetic pouch for $350

I should be on a ban, but what if I find one of my wishlist bags? Maybe I'll make a modified ban with stipulations - ah, maybe later! :lol:

A Rose Quartz Blake for about $225 and a blue/green (the color escapes me right now) Sophia for about $178 (both from Saks). I ended up selling both though and kicked myself later!

for all of you who bought from ebay - did you ever an experience where the bag posted was not the same that you received or found out it was a fake? i am too nervous to buy from ebay and have heard of very negative experiences before and also heard of great deals! TIA :smile:

^^ ugh bait and switch huh? that's pretty scary. luckily it's never happened with me. there are a few ebayers that i trust and keep going back to their stores. i guess you just gotta watch out and if you aren't sure, just post in authenticate this thread. the lovely ladies of tpf are always here to help. :smile: