Best deal you've ever gotten on an MJ?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Me: Vermillion Sofia & Cream Lola both for under $150 each! and this lil cutie ($60):

[​IMG]

2. i'm not very lucky when it comes to the sales. i got the striping bowler for about 40% off on eluxury. i manage to snag the last one. i recently got a pomegranate venetia on eBay for $310. i thought that was a pretty amazing deal!

3. My Alfred! I got my suga baby for less than $300. It was so worth it!:wlae:

4. my most recent purchase; black venetia with gold hardware for $359 :smile:

so it was YOU, kim, who got the last striping bowler from elux! hah

5. On E-bay, I think it was my Washed Rose Stella for $265. Used, but in just about new condition.

In a store, probably a black Karen for $549.

I always seem to miss the deals in the stores. I wish I could find that Topaz Stam somewhere!

6. i have gotten a few great MJ deals.

MJ Patent Ursula - 459.00 at Nodies
    MJ Quilted Velvet coin purse - 35.00
    MJ wallet on eBay for i think 79.00

7. My Bordeaux Blake - LOL

8. My Emerald green Small MP for 168.00. Mint Condition!

9. Correction - I got a Oatmeal Blake for $250 on eBay - seller posted dark pictures and no detail - she emailed me better pics - I saw it was authentic and I won w/ my offer.
    Externally, there were no marks - which was surprising on a very light bag. Internally, there were some water stains on the bottom of the suede lining - I was OK with that - I tried to clean it the best I could. At this price, I was less afraid to use the light colored bag.

10. NEW MP for 167$

11. BNWT Mp for $450

12. I was just wondering are these mostly ebay deals? :smile:

13. mine are mostly ebay!

14. i love my best deals - make me very happy

MJ Raquel in ivory for $298 at Saks
    MJ plum elastic quilted stam for $454.90 at Nordies

15. MJ coin purse in peanut for 42 bucks on ebay
    MJ zipclutch for 160 bucks
    Sophia in black from NM for 440