Best cuticle oil/cream?

I use CND's solar oil, but honestly I don't love it. It does keep my cuticles nice but it is just so greasy and takes forever to absorb. I'm thinking an oil may not be for me. Agree that it smells nice though.

I didn't see any currect discussions or threads on this topic, and I could really use some help. My cuticles and general surrounding nail areas are super dry and hand creams and lotions just arent' cutting it anymore.
I'd love some ideas on how to better care for them and to hear everyone's favorite products and how to use, etc.
Thanks!:flowers:

My cuticles did a complete turn around when I started using these products:

CND Solar Oil
Beauty Secrets Cuticle Oil (from Sally Beauty)
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
Badger Cuticle Care Balm

I like them all and have one in the car, one in my purse, one by the computer, etc.

I think what is key to cuticle care is being REGULAR and CONSISTENT. When I use these products throughout the day, my cuticles look beautiful. However, when I start slacking, they get raggedy again.

I use Lush Lemony Flutter during the day, and Dior Creme Abricot or Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream at night ( I rotate between them). I think it's the nighttime treatments that have whipped my cuticles into shape.

I'm currently using Julep's reveal and also their cuticle oil (I love that it's in a rollerball!)... I'm pretty happy with them both? I've never used cuticle products much in the past though so I don't have much to compare it with, sorry!

I have been using Dior Creme Abricot for the past, oh, two weeks and it's changed my life. I use just using Essie's apricot cuticle oil before. The Dior creme is very long-lasting, absorbs quickly (no oily residue everywhere!)... on the flip side, the "scent" reminds me of old ladies... it has that smell my grandmother's old red lipsticks have... :P anyway for the benefits i really don't care it's worth it!

My favourite is Badger Cuticle Care Balm. It's in a little pot which is nice to have in my purse, and it absorbs really fast so my cuticles look good instantly. It smells good too! :smile:

I usually use Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream and a good hand lotion. But like brookeecm said, you have to be consistent. I have not been using it for a while and it really shows.

I have one OPI for Sephora one and don't really like the design of it... I think somewhere between the brush and container clogged up and none of the oil can get pass it onto the brush...

Julep Cuticle Oil - rollerball and so easy to use. I love the eucalyptus smell.

Dior Apricot Cream - this I use only at home or before bed. It's tacky so doesn't run like some oils, but I think messier to apply in public since at least one finger will get the stuff all over it while you rub it into your cuticles

Lush Lemony Flutter - same as the Dior - I use this only at home, but I hardly ever use it as a night treatment. Doesn't seem as rich? I like putting it on if I know I'm going to be sitting watching tv for awhile

OPI Avoplex - this is the first cuticle oil I ever bought. I use this after manis as I can put it on without ruining the paint job