Best cuticle oil/cream?

I have seriously dry skin, so I am constantly using lotions and oils. I like Bath & Body Works 60 second manicure and paraffin lotion from their true blue spa series, Essie Smooth Trick during the day, and Sally Hansen oil before bed. My skin has stopped cracking and my nails have gotten much stronger (less breaking, tearing, and peeling).

I hope you find something you love and that will work well for you!

jadecee said:
Julep Cuticle Oil - rollerball and so easy to use. I love the eucalyptus smell.

Dior Apricot Cream - this I use only at home or before bed. It's tacky so doesn't run like some oils, but I think messier to apply in public since at least one finger will get the stuff all over it while you rub it into your cuticles

Lush Lemony Flutter - same as the Dior - I use this only at home, but I hardly ever use it as a night treatment. Doesn't seem as rich? I like putting it on if I know I'm going to be sitting watching tv for awhile

OPI Avoplex - this is the first cuticle oil I ever bought. I use this after manis as I can put it on without ruining the paint job

I really need to try the opi for the reason you mentioned. I cannot put the Burt's on right after I polish or it will ruin the paint job. However, sometimes I forgot to put the cream on after my polish has dried but I think if I do ever thing together I will be a little more consistent. Thanks!

i use Lush Lemony Flutter and Qtica Intense Cuticle Repair Balm. I generally use the lush lf nightly and the Qtica when I have removed glitter manis or my cuticles are particularly dry.

LF has a kinda Pledge lemon smell that took me a while to get accustomed to.

Looking to buy one. I've used various ones in the past - none memorable.....I read a positive review about Badger Balm Cuticle Care and found that I can get it online with free shipping (yay), but thought I'd check here first if anyone else had any other suggestions - or also liked the Badger one.

I've heard great things about lush lemony butter. I want to try that one. I'm currently using Burt's bees lemon cuticle cream. It's ok. I rather use oils tho. Coconut oils my go to for Everything lol

I've heard great things about lush lemony butter. I want to try that one. I'm currently using Burt's bees lemon cuticle cream. It's ok. I rather use oils tho. Coconut oils my go to for Everything lol

Didn't even think of Lush! Think I need to plan a trip to my local Lush. I skipped on the Burts Bees one even though it is readily available.

I have Lush Lemony Flutter but I find it too oily and sits on top of my skin. The only cream product I've been using on my nails and cuticles lately is Healthy Hoof (same as Hard as Hoof) and I find it works nicely to soften and heal my cuticles. I've heard it becomes drying on your nails if you use it too consistently though.

Hard as Hoof from Walmart or Walgreens is my favorite cream. for oil, i'm currently using either coconut oil or a blend of jojoba, argan, and vitamin E.

haha...i just realized that i already replied to this thread months ago. well, my answers are still sorta the same! :biggrin:

Hard as Hoof from Walmart or Walgreens is my favorite cream. for oil, i'm currently using either coconut oil or a blend of jojoba, argan, and vitamin E.

haha...i just realized that i already replied to this thread months ago. well, my answers are still sorta the same! :biggrin:

lol - I didn't search far enough back. Started a new thread - glad to see someone merged it.