Best clinic for a facelift?

how much was the facelift ?
I paid a total of 15.5 million won (full SMAS face and neck lift and Endotine endoscopic forehead lift). I was told they did some liposuction on my neck, zygomas, nasolabial folds as part of the facelift procedure without additional costs. My procedure was in September 2022, so pricing may be a bit higher now.

Which surgeon please :smile:
Hey how u doing .. pls give us more feed on your facelift experience, all your fl dream came true .. jowls snatched ?

How long did you have to wait to hear back after contacting v.lif on whatsapp?

any other good FL places to recommend?
Hi there v.lif have very competent staff who speaks very good English .. please WhatsApp with your questions and I am sure they will respond ASAP .. I had no problems with the Q&a .. just be very clear with what you need and your surgery history and get a quote so your not up for any surprises in terms of costs

I have compared FLs done in the US vs SKorea. I have to say SK results beat the pants off any I have seen in the US. The SK results take years off and NOT just younger but they seem to make them look better or prettier too. Also the surgeons I have checked out are the top in their field. I can count about 3 that are great.
Hello @Transformation2021 I’m doing the same thing. Checking out the latest from PS in the US and comparing techniques and results. The top 3 you mentioned, are they SK plastic surgeons? Could you dm me their names? My kkt is is SFUSA