Best clinic for a facelift?

captbunbun

Jan 2, 2020
Does anyone have clinic recommendations for a mid/lower mini smas lift? Also planning to do cheek lipo, under eye fat repositioning, and forehead reduction. I'm considering v.lif, which there was some posts on here about. The results seemed good but there aren't many reviews available so I'm still worried about the quality. Also considering some place like Braun, where they seem to generally do a good job (but also risky because they aren't known for lifting). Thanks!

Reactions: pecansapples
Does anyone have clinic recommendations for a mid/lower mini smas lift? Also planning to do cheek lipo, under eye fat repositioning, and forehead reduction. I'm considering v.lif, which there was some posts on here about. The results seemed good but there aren't many reviews available so I'm still worried about the quality. Also considering some place like Braun, where they seem to generally do a good job (but also risky because they aren't known for lifting). Thanks!
definitely following- interested in a lot of the same procedures

I did a full facelift 4 months ago at v.lif with Dr. Shim and I highly recommend this clinic. My jawline and neck are now tight and I think I look about 10-15 years younger. My result is very natural and the scar is now almost non-existent. The reason I chose v.lif is because they specialize in only lifting surgeries. Their doctors do 1-2 lifting surgeries everyday, so they know the facial anatomy very well. My full facelift at v.lif included liposuction of the zygoma and nasolabial folds, they also cut the retaining ligaments, similar to a deep plane facelift, resulting in a more natural look. Let me know if you have any questions about v.lif, I will try to answer them.

I did a full facelift 4 months ago at v.lif with Dr. Shim and I highly recommend this clinic. My jawline and neck are now tight and I think I look about 10-15 years younger. My result is very natural and the scar is now almost non-existent. The reason I chose v.lif is because they specialize in only lifting surgeries. Their doctors do 1-2 lifting surgeries everyday, so they know the facial anatomy very well. My full facelift at v.lif included liposuction of the zygoma and nasolabial folds, they also cut the retaining ligaments, similar to a deep plane facelift, resulting in a more natural look. Let me know if you have any questions about v.lif, I will try to answer them.
How did you choose your surgeon? How was aftercare?

Reactions: Looking Purdy
How did you choose your surgeon? How was aftercare?
I saw a video on v.lif's website where Dr. Shim performed a facelift on his own mom. I really like her natural result and thought Dr. Shim was a very skilled and genuine surgeon. In the video Dr. Shim also said he treats all his patients as though they were his own mom. I knew I wanted Dr. Shim to do my surgery after seeing that video.
As for aftercare, v.lif provided 1 shampoo session, 3 Light Therapy sessions, and 3 "pumpkin juice" IV sessions. They also gave me a goodie bag filled with 1 tube of scar gel, 1 bruise cream, and 1 sunblock cream. The English speaking rep Yura was very sweet and took real good care of me before and after. She texted me daily to remind me about my follow up appointments and to take my medication. 4 months later, Yura still occasionally texts me to see how I'm doing and if I have any questions.

Thanks for your input! i'm also looking to do face lipo so nice to know they did a good job. Did you do a fat graft to anywhere? Like marionette or smile lines?

This is awesome to hear! I’m considering them now for a lower and mid face lift to address early sagging and jowls. My only concern is that I wanted a rhino done at the same time too and they only specialize in facelift…

I saw a video on v.lif's website where Dr. Shim performed a facelift on his own mom. I really like her natural result and thought Dr. Shim was a very skilled and genuine surgeon. In the video Dr. Shim also said he treats all his patients as though they were his own mom. I knew I wanted Dr. Shim to do my surgery after seeing that video.
As for aftercare, v.lif provided 1 shampoo session, 3 Light Therapy sessions, and 3 "pumpkin juice" IV sessions. They also gave me a goodie bag filled with 1 tube of scar gel, 1 bruise cream, and 1 sunblock cream. The English speaking rep Yura was very sweet and took real good care of me before and after. She texted me daily to remind me about my follow up appointments and to take my medication. 4 months later, Yura still occasionally texts me to see how I'm doing and if I have any questions.

May i know where is the incision? Is it obvious for a guy?

This is awesome to hear! I’m considering them now for a lower and mid face lift to address early sagging and jowls. My only concern is that I wanted a rhino done at the same time too and they only specialize in facelift…
Why don't you get rhino with a doctor who specializes and get facelift with them? I heard it works!~ For facelift they're really good and I heard not many could do this good facelift!!~