Best clinic for a facelift?

Same, before she said it wasn't in US, I was gonna say that at least in LA area you can't even get a rhino for under 12k lol and most places are like 15k+

Anyway, I have a surgery date for mid facelift, cheek lipo, under eye fat repositioning, and forehead reduction with v.lif in June so I'll keep you all updated :smile:
How much did they quote you for the mid facelift? Interested in one. My case is super minor imo, it's mostly a case of nasolabial folds I don't want to resort to filler/threads for. But I assume they all have a starting price regardless so wanted to ask how much the mid facelift is, thanks! Hope your recovery is going well!

Reactions: pecansapples
Are facelifts significantly different based on ethnicity like rhinoplasty? Price differences aside, I'm wondering if there's any benefit to going to Korea for a facelift as opposed to getting it done in the US as an East Asian.

Are facelifts significantly different based on ethnicity like rhinoplasty? Price differences aside, I'm wondering if there's any benefit to going to Korea for a facelift as opposed to getting it done in the US as an East Asian.
I have compared FLs done in the US vs SKorea. I have to say SK results beat the pants off any I have seen in the US. The SK results take years off and NOT just younger but they seem to make them look better or prettier too. Also the surgeons I have checked out are the top in their field. I can count about 3 that are great.

Have just booked in for mini FL and lipo with V.lif in October! Nervous and excited, will def update and post a review after.

Interested to know if anyone else will be going in the Oct-Nov timeframe :smile:

I have compared FLs done in the US vs SKorea. I have to say SK results beat the pants off any I have seen in the US. The SK results take years off and NOT just younger but they seem to make them look better or prettier too. Also the surgeons I have checked out are the top in their field. I can count about 3 that are great.
Can you please let us know the names and details of those 3 that you think are great? Thank you :smile:

Reactions: USK and EmmaDr
I had them at the top of my list bc of the posts on this forum, but any word on other clinics that have good results for facelifts? I saw some before and afters from Ivy Clinic that looked amazing, but can’t tell if the doctor there does a good job with necks, and a little concerned that his incisions are all in front of the ear. Anyone know of any other clinics known for good face/neck lifts? Thank you!

No, I didn't do any fat grafting. I only did the endotine endoscopic forehead lift and the full facelift at v.Lif. The full facelift at v.Lif came with some face liposuction and neck lift.
Hello babyq, how u doing. Are you happy with the full facelift and did u need to do lower eye lift ? Thx ☺

im planning to have Thread/filler with Dr Youn in Oct, :smile:
Hey I’m arriving in October 9

My advise to you is when you consult with Dr. Shim, tell him exactly what your concerns are and what you want done and how aggressive. Remember that most Korean doctors tend to be less aggressive (as most Koreans want the more natural look), so if you want them to go a little more aggressive in certain areas, you have to tell them. It's your face so you know what you want. Dr. Shim will tell you what he can or cannot do and what to expect. As for me, I wanted my jowls gone and a diagonal forehead lift (not straight up), to create a fox eye look. Dr. Shim listened and complied. Good luck to you and your mom! And please keep us all posted on your journey!
Babyq you are amazing !! Thanks for sharing your story .. I’m on my way to consult with dr lee @v.lif .. feeling a little anxiety due to ur share story I’m feeling more confident with v.lif ..

Reactions: BabyQ
Hi there, im looking for travel buddy to Taiwan for plastics surgery. Ideally Feb 2024. need to stay there for 10days for Facelift. anyone interested to go so that we cld keep each other company and help if needed.

Reactions: kmyu
I did a full facelift 4 months ago at v.lif with Dr. Shim and I highly recommend this clinic. My jawline and neck are now tight and I think I look about 10-15 years younger. My result is very natural and the scar is now almost non-existent. The reason I chose v.lif is because they specialize in only lifting surgeries. Their doctors do 1-2 lifting surgeries everyday, so they know the facial anatomy very well. My full facelift at v.lif included liposuction of the zygoma and nasolabial folds, they also cut the retaining ligaments, similar to a deep plane facelift, resulting in a more natural look. Let me know if you have any questions about v.lif, I will try to answer them.
how much was the facelift ?

Reactions: Bubble tea