Bespoke Wine Pebbled Hug Me!

How many people are signed up for the bespoke, and when do deposits have to be in?

Also, jen, are we still a go for the choco glossy large hug me group bespoke, or not? Maybe that bespoke segued into the wine Large Hug Me groups bespoke???

Hi Jenny!

We have several ladies already all signed up for a wine glossy HM.

As for the Large choco glossy HM I don't know about that. I'm not handling that bespoke but I wouldn't be surprised if one surfaced since the HM style is proving quite the winner!

As for a deliver date on the wine HM. Jackie did mention that her workshop is quite busy these days and will get back to me later on this bespoke. I don't think it will enter production until the end of next month at the earliest. Perhaps not even until the beginning of April. That's how busy they are! Which is fine by me. As long as I know this bag will be produced I"m as patient as can be. hehe

If anyone has anymore questions for me please either send me a PM or post and I"'ll try my best to help!:smile:

Is this definitely happening? I placed a deposit but haven't heard anything.

I'd love a pebbled green colour too!

Jackie emailed me last night to say that the tannery remembered THIS colour and were going to check whether they could get hold of any. I would also love to see a Pebbled Forest Green.

Attachments

• Prada green.jpg
    Prada green.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 34
I did place a deposit for this Wine pebbled Hug me, but I'm not sure if I should wait a bit to see how the new hobo is turning out:confused1:

Happy birthday Jenova-and thanks for posting the green , but I would prefer a darker green.

Thanks!

I am also wondering whether I should wait to see what the new Hobo is like rather than going for a 4th Hug Me.

There was also this one which I haven't suggested to Jackie yet because it looks so dark.

Attachments

• prada dark green.ms.jpg
    prada dark green.ms.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 35