Bespoke Wine Pebbled Hug Me!

Does this bespoke have the required number for the 10% discount?

Unfortunately no. I just received an email from Jackie saying currently we're only a group of 4. I do recall in a earlier conversation with Jackie having the go ahead for this bespoke. I"m thinking a couple ladies probably dropped out and ordered something else.

I'll give this bespoke a few more days to see if anyone else would like to join and then I"ll ask Jackie if she's planning on producing these bags for the deposits she's already accepted for this one.

I'll keep everyone posted here!:smile:

I have to wait until next payday, this coming Friday, to see how things are panning out. (I have a cash-only policy for the new year which is a but tough!). I don't know if I can make a deposit. but I'm still interested.

Tell me, is this shade of wine something y'all plan to wear for spring and summer? I think of wine as a fall winter bag, and the wine bags I have are deep rich wine colors, but this wine leather does seem a bit purply in tone and maybe lighter than my wine bags....what do y'all think?? Would I be waiting to carry this if I ordered it now?

I have to wait until next payday, this coming Friday, to see how things are panning out. (I have a cash-only policy for the new year which is a but tough!). I don't know if I can make a deposit. but I'm still interested.

Tell me, is this shade of wine something y'all plan to wear for spring and summer? I think of wine as a fall winter bag, and the wine bags I have are deep rich wine colors, but this wine leather does seem a bit purply in tone and maybe lighter than my wine bags....what do y'all think?? Would I be waiting to carry this if I ordered it now?

I love your idea of a "cash" only policy. Very smart!

As for wearing this bag. Yes, I definetely plan on wearing mine all spring. Probably not summer though as I'll favor my petrol bags then.

I find that it's sad enough to see summer end and I really do enjoy at least taking out my "favorite" fall/winter BE's. That helps!:smile:

I am tentatively in for a large WPG HM. It is between this and an aubergine WTM. Waiting for my other WTM to arrive to see if I would rather have another one of those over the HM.

Lovebags-after all that talk of travel bags I think I have convinced myself that THIS is the bag to have.

Could you kindly make a list for us so that we can see how close we are to being able to do a bespoke?

Lovebags-after all that talk of travel bags I think I have convinced myself that THIS is the bag to have.

Could you kindly make a list for us so that we can see how close we are to being able to do a bespoke?

I"m SO glad to hear this news. Trust me, I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with a large HM for travel. It's such a chic bag and yet so practical. Perfect, perfect, perfect!

I even took my large HM out last week and my girlfriend went nuts over it. I asked her if she thought it was too large for an everyday and she said "No way".

Currently, we're a group of 6 including yourself. And, I know that there's another PF member who will place her deposit by Friday. I'm very confident this bespoke is going ahead with these numbers and especially since it won't enter production until next month there's plenty of time for more ladies to join us!:smile:

Hi Ladies,

I have a GREAT announcement to make about Hug Me's. Jackie sent me an email last week letting me know that going forward "All" HM's will have an additional 2 inch shoulder drop.

I"ve decided after having a lot more experience wearing my large HM that this will really make my bag perfect! It's just a slight bit snug over a winter coat.

I think it will make the drape even prettier too!

Can you tell ladies that I"m excited about this news?;)