Bespoke for Chocolate LMMidi

yeah well i either get to put a deopsit down on a 2nd bag or afford groceries for the next 19 days. so the choice isn't really that tough!

put my deposit down! [edit - on the chocolate]

yeah well i either get to put a deopsit down on a 2nd bag or afford groceries for the next 19 days. so the choice isn't really that tough!

put my deposit down! [edit - on the chocolate]

Sara,

I also want a Midi Crash black but can't really swing it right now with the Choco. Maybe we can visit this in a couple of months?

well i kind of feel that jackie loves black crash and has realised how great the midi is and will hopefully do one in black crash. i just can't see her NOT doing it. i might take my chances and wait until she releases the designs for spring and then make a bespoke if it hasn't been made!

i am really excited for this bag though...ashley said not to worry about mixing it with blacks! anyone have any idea how long it will take to be crafted?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm totally new to Belen Echandia, but after reading through everyone's posts and the BE website, I decided to take the plunge with the Chocolate LM Midi. I put a deposit in today. So hopefully, Jackie will do this soon!

WOW that great news for this bespoke order...I'd be there right with you if I wasn't on the purple bespoke...I think a bag in this color or the gray would be a wonderful "forever" bag! Now you can drool over all the pics in the photo thread like me until we get our first BE...LOL....CONGRATS!!!

well i kind of feel that jackie loves black crash and has realised how great the midi is and will hopefully do one in black crash. i just can't see her NOT doing it. i might take my chances and wait until she releases the designs for spring and then make a bespoke if it hasn't been made!

i am really excited for this bag though...ashley said not to worry about mixing it with blacks! anyone have any idea how long it will take to be crafted?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sara,
Don't worry about mixing blacks and browns. I do it all the time. Everybody needs atleast one great black and brown bag. I'll hold off on ordering anything else until I receive this Chocolate Midi.

I'm totally new to Belen Echandia, but after reading through everyone's posts and the BE website, I decided to take the plunge with the Chocolate LM Midi. I put a deposit in today. So hopefully, Jackie will do this soon!

Congrats! Out of all my BE handbags, the midi is my favorite style and the choc, my favorite leather. I can only imagine, the combination of the two!!! Wow!!!!