Bespoke for Chocolate LMMidi

Me too!!!

I am THRILLED to get my favorite leather in my "favorite" style/size.

But, I really have to say this, the dark grey is really a very close second to my chocolate. I didn't think another leather could capture me as much.

Gosh, I am so tempted! I have so many brown bags but no brown leather ones anymore...hmmm. :thinking:

What is the ordering process? Do we pay deposits through the site? When is the balance paid?

I am so happy for us ladies! This is going to be wonderful! I spoke with Lovebags today and I am so excited about this, this will truly be my dream bag.

Sara- If there is a problem with the deposits etc then talk to Jackie. You know she is great about working with us!

Gosh, I am so tempted! I have so many brown bags but no brown leather ones anymore...hmmm. :thinking:

What is the ordering process? Do we pay deposits through the site? When is the balance paid?

GO FOR IT!!! :woohoo:

You won't regret it. Jackie has got to have some of the most incredible leather available. This is truly a rich, gorgeous mohogany brown with depth and richness to it. I guarantee you've never seen anything like it.

Don't forget, the Dark Grey Midi was a HUGE success......I have a feeling this one will be the same....NO regrets, so jump aboard while you can. Otherwise, you'll be waiting for a year at least.....and as with everything in life, there are never any certainties. Jackie is doing us a BIG favor by taking this on.....trust me on this one!

Hi Contessa,

I just received an email from Jackie. She would like us to double check and confirm that we have 7 ladies.

Feel free to either list everyone here or PM me now....

Thanks.;)

I am here! busy day...dentist, kids volunteering and class! Whew....long day. On top of this......new PURPLE GLOSSY SM has arrived!!!!

Lovebags2--I am in!

Oh Contessa, you got me, I'm in! :yes:

GO FOR IT!!! :woohoo:

You won't regret it. Jackie has got to have some of the most incredible leather available. This is truly a rich, gorgeous mohogany brown with depth and richness to it. I guarantee you've never seen anything like it.

Don't forget, the Dark Grey Midi was a HUGE success......I have a feeling this one will be the same....NO regrets, so jump aboard while you can. Otherwise, you'll be waiting for a year at least.....and as with everything in life, there are never any certainties. Jackie is doing us a BIG favor by taking this on.....trust me on this one!

Oh Contessa, you got me, I'm in! :yes:

Yay YOU and Yay US!!!

I'm partaking in the gorgeous Purple Midi LM as well....I can hardly wait.....Having seen and read the reviews on the Midi in Dark Grey, this really sounds like the perfect everyday bag that I will adore!

I have a feeling I'm going to be in real trouble when these arrive.....as I'll crave one in every color!!! Yikes!!!! :yes:

Hey Lovebags!!!! The Midi would look beyond gorgeous in the MATTE BLACK too!!! That in my opinion, would be THE perfect everyday BLACK BAG!!! (is there a fainting smiley somewhere?????!!!!)

Contessa, great point!!!!! How funny are you and I with the "great point" comments.

But, I was just discussing this with CityChris today. We both would like a midi in the black matte and maybe even with gold hardware to warm it up a bit.

Count me in!!!! Anyone else?

GREAT news ladies. Jackie just emailed me and she has decided to go thru with this order. Yipeee!!!!

Contessa, I must run now to go meet hubby for dinner. But, I will reply to your PM when I return home. YES, I think a black matte midi would be wonderful. Chris is very interested too. Maybe you ladies can start the discussion on this while I'm away tonight?

A martini this weekend is definetely in order!!!

WEll JOB everyone. We got this bespoke officially, DONE!!!

Contessa, great point!!!!! How funny are you and I with the "great point" comments.

But, I was just discussing this with CityChris today. We both would like a midi in the black matte and maybe even with gold hardware to warm it up a bit.

Count me in!!!! Anyone else?

I'll take a black matte midi but only with SILVER hardware!!!

YEAAA!! i am so excited!

I will check back in a few hours as I am having SERIOUS computer problems. It is so nice that camommyof3 has joined in on the order.

Chocolate Martini's ---Karenina is right!

IN REGARDS to the LM Midi in Black Matte..I would prefer the Silver hardware too...but am secretley hoping to get a Black crash instead. Keep me posted though...