Bespoke for Chocolate LMMidi

Hi everyone,

Okay, Jackie said to go ahead and leave your deposits. You can go on her website and leave it there or you can email Jackie. Whichever you prefer.

If you leave it on her website, it doesn't really matter which field you select as long as you leave a note saying it's for the chocolate midi bespoke. It's the note that's most important along with your cc information. I believe the deposit amount is for 189. Contessa, can you confirm this?

Hi everyone,

Okay, Jackie said to go ahead and leave your deposits. You can go on her website and leave it there or you can email Jackie. Whichever you prefer.

If you leave it on her website, it doesn't really matter which field you select as long as you leave a note saying it's for the chocolate midi bespoke. It's the note that's most important along with your cc information. I believe the deposit amount is for 189. Contessa, can you confirm this?

Yep.....Deposits via BE website with your info and make sure to include which bespoke it's for....otherwise you may end up with a completely different bespoke/bag!!!

$180 US is fine. :flowers:

aww i am secretly hoping for a black crash midi too! but this one will exhaust my budget for a good while. i will be handbag set for at least the rest of 2008. if anyone catches me buying a bag not on sale send me right to the mindful thread! i will e-mail jackie today or tomorrow RE my deposit. steve is just waiting for his online banking password so he can do the money transfer himself. he'd go to the bank today because it's his day off but he's forbidden to leave the house so he can sign for my concert tickets!

yay i am nervous and excited, this is my first bespoke! and my first brown bag...EVER

Hi all,

I just received an email from Jackie. She is getting ready to place our order TODAY!

But, she's only received a couple deposits so far.

She has requested that everyone go to her website now and leave the deposit. Or if you prefer, you can email her.

Once everyone places deposits today, then she'll order and we're all set!!!!

uurrgg....tried to send deposit via website and the website is not accepting my card...WTF???:confused1::confused1::confused1:

I will try later and see if I can get ashley on the phone!

Hi Savvy, I"m sorry about that.

I would email Jackie now because I know she's by her computer at the moment working on this order for us.

It's easier to get in touch with Jackie when I know she's not in meetings or travel!

Good luck.

I am excited for all of you! I just can't do the gold hardware, but I am sure its going to be delish! I can't wait to drool over all your bags ladies!

Hi Crazy,

Yeah, I was worried about that, too. I am a silver hardware kind of gal. But the more I stared at the choco w/ gold hardware, the more it grew on me. I think it will be pretty and everyone is saying Jackie prefers it.

Hi all,

I just received an email from Jackie. She is getting ready to place our order TODAY!

But, she's only received a couple deposits so far.

She has requested that everyone go to her website now and leave the deposit. Or if you prefer, you can email her.

Once everyone places deposits today, then she'll order and we're all set!!!!

I sent mine last night.:okay: I hope she got it okay. It was the first time I've purchased on her site.

YEAAA!! i am so excited!

I will check back in a few hours as I am having SERIOUS computer problems. It is so nice that camommyof3 has joined in on the order.

Chocolate Martini's ---Karenina is right!

IN REGARDS to the LM Midi in Black Matte..I would prefer the Silver hardware too...but am secretley hoping to get a Black crash instead. Keep me posted though...

Savvy,
This is my first B.E. so I'm nervous and excited. I should not be saying this as I have not even received or finished paying for this Chocolate, but I am secretly pining for a Black Crash Midi, too. :drool:

Hello Ladies,
I have put down the deposit for the CHOCO MIDI!!! The excitement on my end is just WOO HOO!! Well, in a way I have. My computer is having so many issues right now but Ashley emailed me and said she has my file and she can put the order without me going to the website. Which i hope because I believe we have a very bad virus and my hubby does not want my using CC#'s right now. Ashley said though she has it covered.

Fingers crossed!

camommyof3--I know...I want the Black Crash too! Still seriously thinking of it!

i am dessssperate for the crash midi but i just can't afford it!

i tried to leave my deposit but the site wouldn't accept it so i left jackie/ashley an e-mail requesting they call me at work tomorrow. it's 9:04pm here so i hope they don't get it until then and have a nice night!

i am dessssperate for the crash midi but i just can't afford it!

i tried to leave my deposit but the site wouldn't accept it so i left jackie/ashley an e-mail requesting they call me at work tomorrow. it's 9:04pm here so i hope they don't get it until then and have a nice night!
My Gosh!! I felt like I was the only one having issues on the site! did you advise Jackie/ashley that the site is having issues too??

I know I am having computer issues on my end..but now reading the threads I see I was not the only one with "deposit" problems.

So, are you thinking "crash" in future?