Bespoke for Aubergine LM/LMMidi/LMMini!!!

So, the LMs are the same size as the TMEs. Now I have to decide which size TME I like more since I have one of each at home! I may have to switch to the full size LM...at least I have time :smile:

Ugh this is so darn tempting. If someone can enable me and post pix of a LMMidi both being worn and what can fit inside, I might have to join you ladies. I am in the bespoke for the dark gray LM so I might want something smaller.

Hi Charmed, I took the LM-Midi dimensions off the SS'09 pdf from BE. But I agree with you that it sounds like it was backwards. We need to get it reconfirmed by Rose - I"ll post on the BE Concierge thread.

According to the same pdf from BE, the LM-Mini is 8.5 W x 12 H.

Bali_Girl, did you mean the midi is 13.5 wide and 10 H? Do you happen to know the depth of the
mini?

Hi Charmed, I took the LM-Midi dimensions off the SS'09 pdf from BE. But I agree with you that it sounds like it was backwards. We need to get it reconfirmed by Rose - I"ll post on the BE Concierge thread.

According to the same pdf from BE, the LM-Mini is 8.5 W x 12 H.

Yea, it's probably a typo. Thanks for posting on the concierge thread. Best to confirm.

I am becoming increasingly fascinated by Jackie's description of Aubergine. Has anyone got a leather sample on the way? How many people have signed up for this bespoke now?

Hi Jenova

We had more ladies, but they decided to take advantage of the "no charge for bespoke special" so they ordered individually.

We would love to see your name on here! ;)

Here's the updated list for those still wanting a group bespoke:

1 - Loquita (maybe)
2 - Contessa
3 - Zuzu - LMM/silver HW
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -