Bespoke for Aubergine LM/LMMidi/LMMini!!!

After much thought, I've changed my mind on the style, and I'm going to get the WTM instead.

Sorry!!!! I think the Aubergine is SO classy and in the WTM, it will be perfect. :drool:

OK Ladies...
Regarding the dimensions of the Midi, this is what Rose confirmed on the BE Concierge thread:
"...The dimensions on the spring sheets are correct. H13.5 x W10 x D5.5. It depends a bit on how and where it is measured but these figures are good...."

OK Ladies...
Regarding the dimensions of the Midi, this is what Rose confirmed on the BE Concierge thread:
"...The dimensions on the spring sheets are correct. H13.5 x W10 x D5.5. It depends a bit on how and where it is measured but these figures are good...."

Thanks Bali_GirL, that's interesting. I thought it was similar to the TME midi, but guess not. So glad you confirmed this.:heart:

Seems strange though that the LM mini is wider than the midi? One has to be a misprint?
Size of LM mini on BE website: W 12 inch, H 8 1/2inch

Charmed - You're welcome! I was a bit surprised actually, because I thought the dimensions should be the other way around......good to know that the bag is taller than it is wide. I'm going to pull out my midi, which is from the first "original" midi batch and re-measure tomorrow...I'll post back what the dimensions are!!

Cornflower asked Rose to double check the dimensions on the BE Concierge thread - Here's themost recent response:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflower Blue
^^^ Umm, would you mind double-checking this as both my LM Midis are Height=10" and Width=13" (approx.). I've just checked.

My apologies! You are right. We (and the line sheets also!) meant to say H 10 x W 13.5 x D 5.5. xx

Belen Echandia Concierge

So it is 10 H and 24.5 W.....Whew! That sounds a lot more like it!!

OK Ladies...

This is very perplexing as I had e-mailed Rose earlier in the week to confirm that the measurements on the BE website (W 13.5 inch, H 10inch x D 5.5 inch) were accurate and correct.

Rose emailed me back and inidcated they were accurate....

Now that she has confirmed your measurements are accurate and as they are quite different, it's safe to assume that one of them has to be incorrect :confused1:

I emailed her back with both dimensions and asked her to confirm for me the actual measurements.

I have to say, I'm a little concerned -- many of us in these bespokes are relying on accurate information on sizing, etc, It's hard to buy a bag sight unseen with no return policy (as for bespokes).... I don't like that we both got different answers.

OK I will keep you all updated as to what the reply is regarding the LM midi sizing.

OK received a very expedient response from Rose and she indicated the correct size is 13.5W x 10H x 5.5D

"Yes, there was a bit of a mistake on the line sheets and consequently a bit of a misunderstanding on the dimensions. Our apologies for this! The LM Midi is H 10 x W 13.5 x D 5.5. I have reconfirmed this with Jackie just today. "

I'm going to drop out - sorry ladies! I guess it's just not time for me to love a Love Me. I think I will get on the aubergine Charm Me bespoke or wait and order a special IYT in aubergine. IYT is my first choice so hopefully it can be done!

I will hold out a bit longer before I decide. I want to see the color on our thread because I have an Alma in Deep Purple and a Billy Bag in a winey purple so the aubergine may just put me over the top in shades of purple.

OK Finz - so I guess the LM- Midi is 13.5W x 10H x 5.5D??
Does anyone else want to post the question to BE and see if they get a different response...lol!!

Last edited: