Berline or jypsiere??

MYH

Nov 28, 2012
Jypsiere! I'm afraid we're going to be no help at all! We might even confuse you more. :shrugs:

rainneday

Feb 8, 2013
Hmmm I like the color of the Berline here, but the style of Jypsiere is a bit more streamlined & sleek. I have never tried the Berline, but I have tried the Jypsiere and it was very comfortable. Does one feel better to you?

Jeklins

Jul 22, 2012
Jakarta
Hmmm I like the color of the Berline here, but the style of Jypsiere is a bit more streamlined & sleek. I have never tried the Berline, but I have tried the Jypsiere and it was very comfortable. Does one feel better to you?

Hello rainneday, yes the berline is in turquoise whereas the jypsiere is in blue jean. Berline is much much lighter than jypsiere (comparing both 28cm).. But you are right jypsiere looks more sleek. Im getting more confusedd thouuu.. Think I might get the berlinee ;)

rainneday

Feb 8, 2013
Hello rainneday, yes the berline is in turquoise whereas the jypsiere is in blue jean. Berline is much much lighter than jypsiere (comparing both 28cm).. But you are right jypsiere looks more sleek. Im getting more confusedd thouuu.. Think I might get the berlinee ;)
I would be torn as well, they both look great on you so you really can't go wrong :smile: excited to see what you choose.