Berline or jypsiere??

Hmmm I like the color of the Berline here, but the style of Jypsiere is a bit more streamlined & sleek. I have never tried the Berline, but I have tried the Jypsiere and it was very comfortable. Does one feel better to you?

Hmmm I like the color of the Berline here, but the style of Jypsiere is a bit more streamlined & sleek. I have never tried the Berline, but I have tried the Jypsiere and it was very comfortable. Does one feel better to you?

Hello rainneday, yes the berline is in turquoise whereas the jypsiere is in blue jean. Berline is much much lighter than jypsiere (comparing both 28cm).. But you are right jypsiere looks more sleek. Im getting more confusedd thouuu.. Think I might get the berlinee ;)

Hello rainneday, yes the berline is in turquoise whereas the jypsiere is in blue jean. Berline is much much lighter than jypsiere (comparing both 28cm).. But you are right jypsiere looks more sleek. Im getting more confusedd thouuu.. Think I might get the berlinee ;)

I would be torn as well, they both look great on you so you really can't go wrong :smile: excited to see what you choose.