Berline or jypsiere??

I am in the same situation as OP was. Can someone who owns both bags maybe do a comparison for the 28? In terms of weight, what it can hold etc.
I tend to get the Berline, the hubby prefers the Jypsière. First world problems I guess.

I went to my store the other day and looked at both bags. I think I prefer the Berline: it is lightweight, it has the classic Kelly closure without the HAC "rings" the straps have to go through like the J. I actually like the car seat design, it has enough room for my stuff without being bulky. And last but not least: the name! Berlin is my home town, and I love it.
Now the hunt for the right color begins!

I went to my store the other day and looked at both bags. I think I prefer the Berline: it is lightweight, it has the classic Kelly closure without the HAC "rings" the straps have to go through like the J. I actually like the car seat design, it has enough room for my stuff without being bulky. And last but not least: the name! Berlin is my home town, and I love it.
Now the hunt for the right color begins!
I vote Berline for the above reasons too. I think J looks very chic, but it does weight much heavier.