Bergamo MM vs Trevi PM

emjetz

O.G.
May 25, 2011
I try to buy the Trevi PM today at LV store but was stopped by Bergamo MM. I tried on it and really like it as it can be carry in different ways. It's such a chic bag when u see in real person than in the IRL! I think it can be dressed up and down as well! :P
Should i buy her instead of Trevi pm?:graucho:
TELL ME what u think of this bag?
BTW, i've a few mod pics to attach~:smile:

IMG_6085.png

IMG_6080.jpg

IMG_6079.jpg

IMG_6076.jpg

It does look good on you. Between the two, I kinda think bergamo looks more structured and formal - excellent workbag for example, whereas trevi is more chic and semi-casual. Personally prefer the look of trevi more.

I love the Bergamo. I am thinking about the PM or MM. Please, can you tell me how tall are you (just for size referance because nearest LV store is 4-5 hours one way for me).

Btw, the Bergamo looks really nice on you. I think it is a little more special. Trevi is a gorgeous bag but nowdays everyone seems to have it.

Trevi is very pretty but it is quite heavy and I agree, everyone has it...in fact I've actually seen quite a few fakes too because it is so popular. I would say get the Bergamo

I love the Bergamo. I am thinking about the PM or MM. Please, can you tell me how tall are you (just for size referance because nearest LV store is 4-5 hours one way for me).

Btw, the Bergamo looks really nice on you. I think it is a little more special. Trevi is a gorgeous bag but nowdays everyone seems to have it.
Thanks! i'm 160cm ;) i love the long strap as i can wear it comfortable on shoulder and crossbody.The strap is adjustable and i adjusted it to the longest as u can see in the pic.
The trevi is gorgeous but i think is meant to be a handheld bag. i'm dying for a shoulder bag actually but i don't know is this the one will feed me needs.:confused1: