Bergamo MM vs Trevi PM

I just got the Bergamo PM, but am struggling with the flap! Does anyone here have the Alma in Vernis? How does it wear & tear? Does the Vernis scratch easily?
So,I just purchased the alma vernis pm 2 weeks ago and she's still sitting in my closet. So i'm not sure the wear & tear of the bag. Sorry i can't help u. Maybe u could search the vernis alma pm club and ask the experts there! ;) GL!

Thanks for all ur comments! :ty: Finally i purchased the Vernis Alma Amarante over the bergamo and trevi! it's funny to end up something that it's not really in my wishlist but i'm happy with my last decision! :biggrin:

Thanks for all ur comments! :ty: Finally i purchased the Vernis Alma Amarante over the bergamo and trevi! it's funny to end up something that it's not really in my wishlist but i'm happy with my last decision! :biggrin:

OMG I just did the same thing!
I was flicking between the Trevi and Bergamo - and after buying the Bergamo and taking it home, I just didn't love it as much as I thought!

I just bought the Alma in Amarante too - how are you going with the hand-held only? And have you been able to wear it with your casual clothes?

OMG I just did the same thing!
I was flicking between the Trevi and Bergamo - and after buying the Bergamo and taking it home, I just didn't love it as much as I thought!

I just bought the Alma in Amarante too - how are you going with the hand-held only? And have you been able to wear it with your casual clothes?
I think I'm ok with handheld option as I own a few practical shoulder bags. I think the vernis alma look nice if u match with ur 'smart casual' outfit..! I've tried to match with jean n polo-t too! Not bad thou! ;) I posted a few pics in the fabulous alma club, u can check it out there if u want!

I try to buy the Trevi PM today at LV store but was stopped by Bergamo MM. I tried on it and really like it as it can be carry in different ways. It's such a chic bag when u see in real person than in the IRL! I think it can be dressed up and down as well! :P
Should i buy her instead of Trevi pm?:graucho:
TELL ME what u think of this bag?
BTW, i've a few mod pics to attach~:smile:

IMG_6085.png

IMG_6080.jpg

IMG_6079.jpg

IMG_6076.jpg
The speedy on your right looks way much better.