Bergamo MM vs Trevi PM

I like the Trevi much better to be honest. I wear mine on the shoulder all the time and handheld as well. The other looks like a work tote to me which I wouldn't wear as much. The Trevi is gorgeous casual or dressed up as a purse too. It gets my vote.

Ever since August I've been waiting for bergamo to come out, when they kept pushing back the release date I discovered the trevi. Which I fell in love with. After a million visits to the store I decided the bergamo was the best choice for me. It seems like everyone has a trevi. I love the day-night wearability of bergamo. And it's so classy :biggrin:

The Bergamo has a retro feel to it, looks just like the "Kelly bags" from the past. I like the flap, the handheld strap, the hardware in place for the shoulder strap -- all very classic form and function design.

So after this convo the very next day (yesterday) my bf got me a bergamo lol but the pm. I love it and I'm sure if u get one u will love it too =)

Attachments

• image-1555024707.png
    image-1555024707.png
    873 KB · Views: 4,721
I love the Bergamo. I am thinking about the PM or MM. Please, can you tell me how tall are you (just for size referance because nearest LV store is 4-5 hours one way for me).

Btw, the Bergamo looks really nice on you. I think it is a little more special. Trevi is a gorgeous bag but nowdays everyone seems to have it.

I agree totally :yes: