Belt Bag

I think design wise it's still better to have the current closure system. Aside from security reasons, I think it's somehow designed to have 2 types of closure, so if you don't close the zipper, you still have a perfectly closed bag using the clasp.
That being said we'll see how Hedi Slimane envision this bag.

Anyway, super hyped up for the nano! Will be seeing the trunk show this Saturday, curious about the actual volume of the bag vs luggage nano ( or the soft cube bag)

I agree with you about the closure. I like it and I find it very secure, I’ve never had any issues using it and it only took a day or two to be proficient in doing it one handed and quickly.

Having said that the nano is just too cute, I saw it this weekend but resisted because I have a mini and too many duplicates so far [emoji85]

View attachment 3972915 View attachment 3972914 I just bought my very first premier designer bag and I got the celine micro belt bag! I love it so much I want to just keep smiling! I researched for over a year and was deciding between the chloe marcie or sac de jour baby, but finally decided to go with the celine belt bag. The sdj was my first love but it seems like it would be hard to travel with because it doesnt close. And the chloe marcie was beautiful but seemed more dated athough I know its a classic as well. Im a busy cardiologist who loves to travel and Im realy hoping this bag holds up! Has anyone taken it on international trips? Here is a pic of my new love!

It’s actually funny bc the reason I got into the belt bag is bc I went abroad w my bf’s friends and one of the girls was carrying the bag.

We were in London, Paris, Iceland, etc and her bag was strong through it all.

She carried a good amount of stuff too idk specifically tho.

I think it’s def a great bag to carry for traveling :smile:

Reactions: orangefeast
Omg thats so great to hear! Im hoping that the micro being so small will be less likely to lose its shape anyway. I just took it on a plane with me to dc and my heart skipped a beat when the security guy adjusted it on the conveyor belt. Its been super convenient and seems to be perfect for every occasion! I put it in a canvas bag when I stuck it under the airplane seat- it had to lay flat because it was too tall to sit upright. And it fit perfectly in the safe when I went to the gym!

Reactions: glammgal
can anyone tell me whether or not the new closure on the nano is an improvement? I really like the bag and fits my style, but i really havent justified getting it due to for this reason. i also like that the nano has adjustable shoulder strap. thinking of getting the new slate color.

can anyone tell me whether or not the new closure on the nano is an improvement? I really like the bag and fits my style, but i really havent justified getting it due to for this reason. i also like that the nano has adjustable shoulder strap. thinking of getting the new slate color.
I love Slate!!! Truly neutral color for me, hope you share pics if you get it :smile:

Anyway, I'm not really feeling it. due to my build, it fell higher than I like my bag to when used crossbody. It's nice and cute and flexible, the strap is adjustable meanwhile the luggage strap is not.
But due to these issues, if I have to choose between two nano celine bags, I will prefer nano luggage :sad:

Here are my initial honest opinions of the nano size. I was able to pick up and feel the nano belt bag and I’ll be honest it didn’t do anything for me except go “awe” because it’s just cute. It’s an adorable bag, but that’s all.

I felt really good about my decision to get the micro belt size because the nano didn’t seem as luxurious as the bigger sizes. The strap and the closure just seemed a little cheaper and basic too. I also think the micro belt size is a great small size bag already and I’m 5.” Those are my initial thoughts for now but I wouldn’t be surprised if I change my mind if I stare at it long enough!

Also I think that is the slate color and it’s gorgeous IRL. I just got the Cabas in the slate color and I’m in love with the perfect neutral bluish grey color that I think (hope!) could work all year round.

I purchased the nano belt in dark burgundy over the weekend! I am 5”, and I think that it is more comfortable than my micro belt. It’s also lighter, but fits all of my stuff still. Will post a pic sometime this week!

Please do a comparison if you can!! Have always been eyeing the micro belt but the non adjustable straps put me off for awhile.

Reactions: Cluu05
I purchased the nano belt in dark burgundy over the weekend! I am 5”, and I think that it is more comfortable than my micro belt. It’s also lighter, but fits all of my stuff still. Will post a pic sometime this week!
Yes, definitely want to see.

Looking foward the Celine's fall winter bags for this year. Hope Purseblog posts them all like they did last year.

Yes please do! How exciting, can’t wait to see! :smile:
————

Reactions: obcessd