Belt Bag

Reactions: purpl3an6el
I personally think the simplistic, elegant architecture of the bag makes it a timeless piece. After carrying it for about a year, I can say that it isn't a bag that is easily recognized by people who aren't interested in designer brands, say in comparison to Chanel or Louis Vuitton. So more understated. But, because of its unique and beautiful design, it definitely draws the eyes of passersby :smile:
Overall, I love my belt bag and Celine as it suits my personal taste and style.
Best of luck!

2EADBFB9-48A7-4EBD-995E-9CD7FFEF8645.jpeg 5D30BFA6-2AF9-484F-AC1A-C36A29953977.jpeg I just bought my very first premier designer bag and I got the celine micro belt bag! I love it so much I want to just keep smiling! I researched for over a year and was deciding between the chloe marcie or sac de jour baby, but finally decided to go with the celine belt bag. The sdj was my first love but it seems like it would be hard to travel with because it doesnt close. And the chloe marcie was beautiful but seemed more dated athough I know its a classic as well. Im a busy cardiologist who loves to travel and Im realy hoping this bag holds up! Has anyone taken it on international trips? Here is a pic of my new love!

View attachment 3972915 View attachment 3972914 I just bought my very first premier designer bag and I got the celine micro belt bag! I love it so much I want to just keep smiling! I researched for over a year and was deciding between the chloe marcie or sac de jour baby, but finally decided to go with the celine belt bag. The sdj was my first love but it seems like it would be hard to travel with because it doesnt close. And the chloe marcie was beautiful but seemed more dated athough I know its a classic as well. Im a busy cardiologist who loves to travel and Im realy hoping this bag holds up! Has anyone taken it on international trips? Here is a pic of my new love!
Is that the nano or the next size up?

My SA has these 2 pics of the nano belt!

So guys, I went into Celine today & tried on the new belt bag...the small one.

Compared to the one that’s a size up, it definitely fit my figure more.

I’m 5’4 and 110 lbs just for reference.

The price difference is $250 which does make you think because the size difference is pretty big imo.

But I definitely do think the new opening/closing magnet & adjustable strap as well as the size itself is worth getting.

Btw I went into get the Audrey sunglasses today. So cute!

Reactions: Cluu05
A part of me wants to wait a little and see if they’ll update the larger sizes to the magnetic closure. That’s the only thing stopping me from buying the micro

Last edited:
A part of me wants to wait a little and see if they’ll update the larger sizes to the magnetic closure. That’s the only thing stopping me from buying the micro
I think design wise it's still better to have the current closure system. Aside from security reasons, I think it's somehow designed to have 2 types of closure, so if you don't close the zipper, you still have a perfectly closed bag using the clasp.
That being said we'll see how Hedi Slimane envision this bag.

Anyway, super hyped up for the nano! Will be seeing the trunk show this Saturday, curious about the actual volume of the bag vs luggage nano ( or the soft cube bag)