Belen Echandia Wine "Stroke Me" Bag!

Dammit, I'm obsessing about this bag now. I want one exactly like it.

Email Jackie-you won't be sorry! I was in Saks the other day, Nordstrom, and NM, and all of the SA's commented on it and asked if it was a new style of Balenciaga. Most absolutely loved the wine color! :smile:

[email protected]

I know-I am an enabler...it's a tough job, but I am happy to spread the joy around! :roflmfao:

Is that the large size you got? And how much was it? I don't see the wine color on the website. Did you specifically ask for it in wine?

Yes, that is the regular size and Jackie can have it made in the wine color. I want to say it was in the $500-$600 range. I know that Citychris ordered one from Muse Ten in San Francisco...ask Jackie how you go about doing that! :yes:

Yes, that is the regular size and Jackie can have it made in the wine color. I want to say it was in the $500-$600 range. I know that Citychris ordered one from Muse Ten in San Francisco...ask Jackie how you go about doing that! :yes:

I actually got my wine Stroke Me from Jackie as well. I also pre-ordered a Love Me bag from Muse Ten. I talked to Cindy over the phone -- you should be able to find the # by doing a search.

I've special ordered the Love Me in crash pewter with gold hardware and the Charm Me in red. I can hardly wait (but wait I must, delivery is mid-September)!

So I only have one BE bag, the TMA in red, which is a thick, matte, smushy leather. The leather on this Stroke Me looks different, similar to the petrol and grey TMA. It looks beautifull, but I'm wondering if it's soft and smushy as well. Is it like Bal leather?

So I only have one BE bag, the TMA in red, which is a thick, matte, smushy leather. The leather on this Stroke Me looks different, similar to the petrol and grey TMA. It looks beautifull, but I'm wondering if it's soft and smushy as well. Is it like Bal leather?

I think so, as both of my bags are made with this leather-it gets softer-the more that you use them. :rolleyes: