Belen Echandia Sample Sale Begins Monday, March 1st

Do they usually sell the same style bags that are available now but in different colors at a reduced price? Or are they new styles? Are they seconds? Just curious! TIA
This is rather a guess on my part, but here goes. It will probably be AW09 styles & colours. So it's probably items we see on the site. But it won't be in stock items and they may show some usage since they were sent out to journalists and others. Again, that's my guess.

Thanks RaeBelle, if the handbags might show some wear, how much are they usually marked down from original?

Also, generally what time do these sales launch at, or does it often vary?

Thanks everyone for answering all our questions. I sure appreciate it.

Thanks RaeBelle, if the handbags might show some wear, how much are they usually marked down from original?
I think the samples were marked down depending on wear. Since the 3 day sale is normally 30% off, my guess is 30% or more off

Also, generally what time do these sales launch at, or does it often vary?

Thanks everyone for answering all our questions. I sure appreciate it.
It varies. The last 3 day sale started at 6pm GMT

note also that for sample sales, we have to pay for shipping.. so it adds $58 to the price (for US)... the prices I've found in the past are very good at the sample sales, however some of the mdse is not new, but that is typically disclosed in the listing.
When in doubt, ASK because they don't take returns :smile:

Thanks finzup - sorry everytime you all provide useful info, it makes me think of another question.....

Has your shipping typically increased when two or more bags are purchased, or is it a flat $58 for the Royal Mail regardless of the amount of bags?

Thanks again guys, you all are the best.

Sounds like we have some BE veterans among us-- lucky us!!

I must have misunderstood something somewhere -- I thought shipping was free to tPF'ers. Talk about wishful thinking. I can understand if that doesn't apply to sale merchandise, but does it apply to full-priced? Bespokes? Thank you one and all...

There's no shipping discount for items on sale or discount. I've never tried it on a bespoke, so I don't know if it works there.

From the Help on the BE Site

I have a shipping code, when can I use it?

If you are not sure then please check with us. Free shipping does not apply to sales or discounted orders.

The shipping charge will increase with the more bags you buy.

Thanks again Raebelle - wow you all have been fabulous. Hopefully this information will be useful to many others.

The education of new Belenistas, not an easy task by any stretch.

Appreciate the patience and helpfulness! :heart:

Sounds like we have some BE veterans among us-- lucky us!!

I must have misunderstood something somewhere -- I thought shipping was free to tPF'ers. Talk about wishful thinking. I can understand if that doesn't apply to sale merchandise, but does it apply to full-priced? Bespokes? Thank you one and all...

Yes - TPF'ers get free shipping on regular price merchandise - just not on the sales. The sample sale prices are usually really good too and the two samples I've gotten from past sales have been in perfect condition!