Belen Echandia Sample Sale Begins Monday, March 1st

Does anyone know what time the sale starts? It wasn't in my email and it's not on the site. I'm guessing it's here somewhere but I overlooked it? Please help a clueless gal out.

I was told the sale begins Mon. at 6 p.m. GMT. I'm in the US Northeast, which is GMT-5, so 6 p.m. GMT is 1 p.m. Eastern. I'll be in meetings:shucks: but will be looking forward to hearing (and *seeing*!) what y'all get!

This is another one I will have to sit out, as I have spent enough money already.-plus I'll be on the road when it starts. Unless, of course, the one bag I am dreaming of right now actually comes back in stock, is still available by the time I can get to a computer, and the price is irresistible. :P

I was told the sale begins Mon. at 6 p.m. GMT. I'm in the US Northeast, which is GMT-5, so 6 p.m. GMT is 1 p.m. Eastern. I'll be in meetings:shucks: but will be looking forward to hearing (and *seeing*!) what y'all get!

Okay, so sale is tomorrow (March 1, Monday) and begins at NOON Dallas time? Is that selfish, that I'm only considering Dallas time? I'm sorry for being selfish. But one time when GMT was announced, I missed a game by 8 hours because I thought it was PM and it was AM. Or visa versa. It was one of those riddle games Jackie thought up. Maybe she was in Greece? I don't even remember the game that I missed out on altogether! You know, it's a damn good thing that, like, say, your heart and your lungs work without any help, thankyouverymuch, because I would be DEAD if responsible for turning mine on!