Belen Echandia Sample Sale Begins Monday, March 1st

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Monday, March 1st, Yeah !!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

2. Thanks, LoveHandbags! So excited! Do we see what bags will be available beforehand?

3. I haven't a clue! (sample sale virgin)

Hopefully our people will fill us in on the particulars...

4. The sale will be samples from the AW09 collection. We generally don't know what will be there in advance. It's always fun to see what's there!

5. :happydance::happydance::happydance:
    Great news!! How did you find out? I was on the BE site not 5 minutes ago and didn'ts ee anything. And, I had (previously) joined their email list but haven't received an email about this. So, thanks, LoveHandbags, for keeping us posted! :woohoo:

6. RaeBelle, what's AW09? ('something' - Winter '09?) And how did you find out? (Hope it's not gauche to ask.) :confused1:

7. PBI:
    AW = Autumn/Winter 09

I got an e-mail this morning about the sample sale and I've been wondering why no one was posting about it! LOL.

8. I received an email early this morning. It was killing me to not come on here and post it but I knew I would have a lot of explaining to do if big brother was watching and I signed on to tPF, LOL.

I always envy those people that can surf all over the web during their workday. Think of how much nicer the world could be if everyone could visit tPF during their office hours, LOL.

If the sale had been today I just want you all to know I would have taken a hit for the team and posted it here. It would be worth getting a pink slip to make you all aware of a BE sale.

It's all about the love:heart:I know you'd do it for me.

9. Autumn, remy, Autumn.

God I love England.

10. remy, make sure to add BE's email address to your contact list, sometimes company emails can go to your spam folder.

And of course it's not in bad taste to ask!

11. I guess that means we have to pull an all nighter to stay up in order to get anything good due to the time difference?

I'll put the coffee pot on!

12. The time the sale starts will probably be posted closer to when it will happen on the BE site. They normally post in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) so you'll have to find a time zone converter to help. I believe United States Eastern Time is GMT -5, but I'm not positive.

13. I can't believe I was saying "something-Winter '09?" and "Autumn" never occurred to me. :rolleyes: Where would I be without you.

So LoveHandbags, what are you gonna do about Big Bro on Monday? :whistle: Oh, maybe that's moot 'cause of the time difference.

14. LOL, remy, you make me smile!

I am thinking that the time difference will have me ahead of the loop. I do go in to work by 0600 at the latest on Mondays, but London is 6 hours ahead of me, so I am thinking I get to look quick before I go in??????

I am formulating my game plan, LOL.