Been shopping for my Bayswater....Pics

Congratulations! you did the right thing- go for the bag you love and will use - not the colour you think you should have in your wardrobe! oak bayswater is such a classic!

Ahh thanks for your lovely comments ladies!

Flossie, You can get Mulberry in Howells (House of Fraiser) in Cardiff. I've bought all of mine from there and the staff are so helpful!

NO WAY!!!! I deal with a young lady called Lisa in there!! She got me one of the cockroach/lobster keyrings,plus one of the very last oak Annies in the country!! She is such a darling!! Love her!!:love:

NO WAY!!!! I deal with a young lady called Lisa in there!! She got me one of the cockroach/lobster keyrings,plus one of the very last oak Annies in the country!! She is such a darling!! Love her!!:love:

I'm pretty sure it was Lisa I saw yesterday. She was so friendly and helped me pick between the chocolate and the oak, she was dead honest :tup: Its a small world! :P

And what a gorgeous bag!!! I read on one of your other threads that you were a lil concerned about oak,as your oak Roxy marks in the rain.Do you use Collinil spray??If you don't,get some and give 'em a good spray!! Its brilliant stuff,will stop your bags getting marked in the rain.

Get spraying and enjoy that beauty!! And great pics too!!

I'm pretty sure it was Lisa I saw yesterday. She was so friendly and helped me pick between the chocolate and the oak, she was dead honest :tup: Its a small world! :P
I love that she is so honest!! It makes me very comfortable dealing with her over the phone and doing mail outs to me:tup:

And what a gorgeous bag!!! I read on one of your other threads that you were a lil concerned about oak,as your oak Roxy marks in the rain.Do you use Collinil spray??If you don't,get some and give 'em a good spray!! Its brilliant stuff,will stop your bags getting marked in the rain.

Get spraying and enjoy that beauty!! And great pics too!!

Yeah I found out about the spray alittle while after I bought my Roxy, by that time I had used it loads but thankfully it only met with the rain on a couple of occassions and thankfully only has a couple of little marks. However I haven't really used it in the rain since i got the spray. Does it make it totally ok in the wet? I intend to be more proactive with my bayswater and spary it every couple of weeks as suggested yesterday in store. But how good is the spray?

Yeah I found out about the spray alittle while after I bought my Roxy, by that time I had used it loads but thankfully it only met with the rain on a couple of occassions and thankfully only has a couple of little marks. However I haven't really used it in the rain since i got the spray. Does it make it totally ok in the wet? I intend to be more proactive with my bayswater and spary it every couple of weeks as suggested yesterday in store. But how good is the spray?

Hang on there is a thread,I'll dig it up for you.:heart:

Right the thread is bumped for you!

Riff the number for Howells is 0870 160 7231 and ask for Lisa,she's just so lovely!! Oooo,and the extension is 6746

Many thanks Chaz. Lisa was awesome and has saved me alot of ringing round Mulberry concessions. She explained that all left over sale stock is sent back to Mulberry and then sent to the outlets so now the only place I would actually get an Indigo East West Bays is the outlets.