Been shopping for my Bayswater....Pics

I doubt it full time:crybaby:, I spend summers and some holidays in Monmouthshire as we still have a house there . I haven't lived there for many years now full time but it's so lovely when we go back as everyone knows us in our little village and its such a contrast to living in a city .

I doubt it full time:crybaby:, I spend summers and some holidays in Monmouthshire as we still have a house there . I haven't lived there for many years now full time but it's so lovely when we go back as everyone knows us in our little village and its such a contrast to living in a city .

Ah I live in Powys and I've come from a big city so totally the oppisite for me :smile: I do miss the shops but love it here. At least u get to visit, and by the sounds of it u do so when the weather is nice and the city would be too sweaty. U have the best of both worlds! :tup:

very beautiful cat.
i like the tooled bayswater, i think you have chosen a good colour. i think most mulberrys look better in the oak, i think the chocolate is a bit dark!!
great mulberry in action pics!

very beautiful cat.
i like the tooled bayswater, i think you have chosen a good colour. i think most mulberrys look better in the oak, i think the chocolate is a bit dark!!
great mulberry in action pics!

Ohhh are you thinking of adding to ur Emmy? I think the Bayswater is sooo lovely, and amazingly DH says its the nicest bag I own (high praise indeed!) I;m glad I went with the Oak, the Chocolate was lovely but just didm't look 'right' on me for some reason.

im thinking about getting the tooled bayswater cat, in oak to its the only designer thats swayed me away from the chloes!
the leather is so beautiful!
wow if DH is impressed it MUST be beautiful!!!!