Been shopping for my Bayswater....Pics

Cat_uk

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
Hi ladies,

Thanks to all for ur helpful advice about what colour to buy :tup: . When I got there I ruled out the black and thought the chocolate was lovely BUT the Oak was just sooooo nice! I kept coming back to it, I tried to tell myself that the Chocolate doesn't mark so easily and I have the Roxanne in Oak. I even went away to think about it (and spent an hour walking around Cardiff studying peoples bags) but it had to be the oak.

So here she is :heart:

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

I'm one very happy lady this evening :love:and am trying to think of somewhere to go to use her tomorrow! ;)

She's lovely cat , well done goes with black and brown too....
Where in Cardiff can you buy Mulberry???

Ahh thanks for your lovely comments ladies!

Flossie, You can get Mulberry in Howells (House of Fraiser) in Cardiff. I've bought all of mine from there and the staff are so helpful!

Just as I thought - I knew that you would come back with something completely different to what you were originally thinking!

Its very very nice - congratulations. It looks good on you too.

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing - we can never have too many action shots ;):drool:. Would you mind if I ask how tall you are?

I'm glad you went with your heart and went with the color that speaks to you. :love:

OMG Cat I love it!! :drool:

I really think you chose the best colour. Im this close to buying the printed version from Mulberrys website.

Congrats on a great purchase!:yahoo:

OMG Cat I love it!! :drool:

I really think you chose the best colour. Im this close to buying the printed version from Mulberrys website.

Congrats on a great purchase!:yahoo:

Ah thanks! I think that me buying this bag today and posting pics is a clear sign from the universe that you should order this bag! How is that for enabling? :graucho: