BE Angel Purse...What do YOU use it for?

The Pewter Clutch Me is also on my radar. (I'm in the Mindful club...so...just thinking, can't buy.) I think the Pewter is really an amazing color. The Clutch Me is a fab bag.

Or, get the Mottled Silver Angel Purse. That's a senstional silver and timeless.

Question for those that have an AP.......might sound a bit odd, but can you fit in a passport, small wallet, and mobile phone?!! Cheers! :tup:

No on the passport. How small is your small wallet, but I'd say no. Mobile phone, yes.

I use mine for makeup: one Clinique compact, two lipsticks, one lipgloss, aspirin, handwipe, eye drops, blush in a long wand. Not bad!

Cheers for that TG! Not even a passport...it' s teeny! My wallet or I should say purse, is for coins, so small. I have different ones, for when I'm running out to the shops, travelling, holiday, out for dinner etc...you get the picture!!!

The Clutch me sounds FAB!!! Both the Mottled Silver, or Pewter crash sound divine! :love:

I am very excited about the AE purse. All I have is Coach wristlets and Makeup bags and I wanted to up the ante. even though I originally thought I would not purchase this bag because of the price point....I am really looking forward to it!

It's here!!!:yahoo:

It is gorgeous and not too blingy at all!! I would have no qualms about carrying it anywhere - it is definitely not disco diva-ish!!

I'd describe it as a muted metallic - very tasteful, very wearable.

The leather is thick and I can tell, it's going to soften up beautifully!

And, as promised, I have been filling it up with stuff to see what it will take and have taken pics.

It will take an EU Passport, just, as long as it isn't jam-packed with other stuff (otherwise the passport corners rise up too much against the zip).

So, what I have in in these pics are :-

Money (note and change)
Pen
Mobile phone
Key fob (housekeys)
Car keys
Lipstick
Small pot of lipbalm

What I intend to carry in it most times will be:- cash, cards, 2 sets of keys, mobile phone, couple of tissues and maybe a lipstick.

The pics aren't the greatest, but hopefully they'll give an idea!

Attachments

• angel 002.jpg
    angel 002.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 26
  • angel 003.jpg
    angel 003.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 35
  • angel 004.jpg
    angel 004.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 34
  • angel 001.jpg
    angel 001.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 39
  • angel 005.jpg
    angel 005.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 36
CB it is JUST as I had expected, and the pics look FAB!!! :love:Thanks sweetie for conducting Operation AP!! LOL!!!

Glad to see that the AP is more fitting for a sophisticated, rather than a lager and scratchings night out!!! :roflmfao:

Oh goody on the passport front! I find it so cumbersome rifling through the bag, looking for passport, cards, money, oyster card, lip balm and keys when it can fit neatly into this little cutie pie!

It's RAVISHING darling just RAVISHING!!!!! ;)

CB it is JUST as I had expected, and the pics look FAB!!! :love:Thanks sweetie for conducting Operation AP!! LOL!!!

Glad to see that the AP is more fitting for a sophisticated, rather than a lager and scratchings night out!!! :roflmfao:

Oh goody on the passport front! I find it so cumbersome rifling through the bag, looking for passport, cards, money, oyster card, lip balm and keys when it can fit neatly into this little cutie pie!

It's RAVISHING darling just RAVISHING!!!!! ;)

Thanks Tash!

Think I'll forgo the lager and scratchings!!!!:lol:

And, just for you, I've taken a pic with my passport in it! It is a very neat fit though - you can see the corners sitting just beneath the teeth of the zip, so it just squeezes in and no more, but it can be done (just!)

Attachments

• angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 47
Wow! That's a gorgeous colour Cornflower! I am surprised it fits more than i expect! Hmmm.. Makes me want 1 now.. :thinking:

Thanks piffleprincess!

Yes, I was quite surprised myself (although I did put the pen in diagonally!)

The heavy duty zip is a bit stiff at the minute, but I'll see how it goes and then get out a soft pencil or some wax if needbe!

It's a very good colour and should go with everything.

I think I got the last one in Pewter Crash though (but I could be wrong).