BE Angel Purse...What do YOU use it for?

I'm taking a business trip next Saturday. As I mentioned earlier, I'll put only the amount of travel makeup I'll need in it, and keep it in my purse. When I travel, I use little makeup. I do have a big concert to go to -- classical music, the conductor is retiring, and so, I'm invited to the gala and the afterparty. You can be sure my Pewter Angel Purse will be emptied of my make up and star as my evening clutch for that evening.
I love it!!!!

I'm liking the sound of your evening TropicalGal! I bet you it will be fabulous!

And I reckon you will, no doubt, look fabulous too!!

No, it doesn't. I think "TropicalGal's" va-vaoom evening clutch sold me! I did not order because I had to drop off my child at a birthday party and that is all I could think of while I was dropping her off...eek BAD MOM!

I have a black evening clutch but am thinking the Pewter would be awesome..so confused. I need bag therapy.

Ok...ordered the..........AP in Pewter Crash. I have decided that it would go with more of what I own. If Jackie has it around in the sale, I will purchase a purple or I may do that once I get my Pewter!! Just decided with the Hubby the Pewter would be more "evening" for me! We do go out a lot...so it will be nice.

purple is a want...but apprantley not a have1

UPDATE.....I could not get the AP in Pewter Crash! Ashley emailed me this morning to advise they were out of stock. I am hoping to still get one....so i went back to my trusty Purple!

She suggested the Kiss ME clutch in Pewter Crash, does anyone have one of those?

To add more confusion here, I absolutely love my Clutch Me (fiamma) for evening -- I think it would be amazing in pewter. Also, it fits more than these little guys and the shape is really fun!