BE Angel Purse...What do YOU use it for?

I thought there were more Angel Purse owners out there. Anyone else want to share their thoughts? It's also a good thing to buy during the 35% sale...when you want to get a little something, but don't want to spend too much. By the way, I find money spent on accessories is always put to good use. My accessories last for years...and when you amortize the cost...it turns out to be not so expensive.

i have an fuchsia Angel Purse..and i use it for cosmetics and "girl stuff" inside my purse. it's great because it's something you can take to the restroom while you're at work or whatever and don't have to take along your entire bag. (i hate carrying my entire bag to the restroom, as when ppl see me walking around with my purse i'm thinking that they get the impression that i'm going out or leaving for the day or something..).

and i'm surprised how much this little thing fits. you could easily use it as a clutch and fit a cell, keys, lipgloss in it. and i like the compartments, its perfect to hold hair clips, etc.

^^^^^^^^Me too! But I will take Tropicgals advice and wait till it is on sale. I found sweetneet's purse very cute. I know I want one, but don't want to spend the money on a accessory just yet--WANT MORE BAGS!

I thought there were more Angel Purse owners out there. Anyone else want to share their thoughts? It's also a good thing to buy during the 35% sale...when you want to get a little something, but don't want to spend too much. By the way, I find money spent on accessories is always put to good use. My accessories last for years...and when you amortize the cost...it turns out to be not so expensive.

Hmmm..I'm a member of her mailing list but I don't recall hearing about the 35% off- is it still going on?

Hmmm..I'm a member of her mailing list but I don't recall hearing about the 35% off- is it still going on?

No, no sale at the moment. Sometime earlier this year (January, perhaps?), BE held a 3-day sale and I believe whatever was in stock was discounted 35%. I missed it as I was not yet familiar with this brand. The thing about these sales is that buyers will be charged for shipping, which is via Royal Mail for one bag, and via DHL for two or more bags. If you're in the USA, shipping can be pricey.

PF members receive free shipping (code is "shipme") when buying at regular retail prices as shown on the web site.

If my memory serves me right, I think there was a sale last year in June. So, maybe a sale is held twice a year? I don't know, although I look forward to checking it out! :yes:

No, no sale at the moment. Sometime earlier this year (January, perhaps?), BE held a 3-day sale and I believe whatever was in stock was discounted 35%. I missed it as I was not yet familiar with this brand. The thing about these sales is that buyers will be charged for shipping, which is via Royal Mail for one bag, and via DHL for two or more bags. If you're in the USA, shipping can be pricey.

PF members receive free shipping (code is "shipme") when buying at regular retail prices as shown on the web site.

If my memory serves me right, I think there was a sale last year in June. So, maybe a sale is held twice a year? I don't know, although I look forward to checking it out! :yes:

Thanks so much!! I'll watch for that in June!

i know that jackie carries a silver coloured angel purse and uses it to hold receipts and it's actually much larger than i thought it was going to be. she also told me that she won't make functional wallets anytime soon because in order for it to be cost effective you need to mass produce them and she probably wouldn't sell the necessary 2,000 or so that really equals up to mass producing and breaking even.

Well--here's my new take on my Pewter Crash Angel Purse. Fabulous and fabulous! It is so much fun to hold -- so chunky and unusual.

By day, it is a cosmetics clutch.
By night, it is an evening clutch.

I love things that have a dual purpose. So, when I travel, I've got just the right amount of cosmetics (don't want to burden my bag down with too much), and then I empty it out, and have a going out clutch.

Very, very cool.

I like bags/things that serve dual purposes. So, when I travel, it is for cosmetics, because

I have the wine AP and I just adore it. I use it to carry all of my coupons and cards etc. I have tons of coupons for different stores that I always carry around and business cards or punch cards that you get from stores. I also carry a keyring with extra keys on it in my AP. I love this small purse and it is so multi functional.

i know that jackie carries a silver coloured angel purse and uses it to hold receipts and it's actually much larger than i thought it was going to be. she also told me that she won't make functional wallets anytime soon because in order for it to be cost effective you need to mass produce them and she probably wouldn't sell the necessary 2,000 or so that really equals up to mass producing and breaking even.

Holee Molee ~ produce 2,000 to break even? I can see why it's NOT worth the time or effort...no wonder wallets cost as much as they do!

Wallets are very time consuming to make, highly detailed -- all that work in a tiny space. That's why they always cost so darned much.

Meanwhile, my daughter covets my Pewter Crash Angel Purse...

Wallets are very time consuming to make, highly detailed -- all that work in a tiny space. That's why they always cost so darned much.

Meanwhile, my daughter covets my Pewter Crash Angel Purse...

Heck, I covet your Pewter Crash Angel Purse, LOL ~ thank goodness I have my own coming this month along with my LMM Apple Green Glossy and LM Midi Dark Grey!! :happydance: