BE Angel Purse...What do YOU use it for?

^^^^^How adorable!!! You will love it and never regret it. This truly is something you will use forever. It will never never go out of style. You just got a day pouch and an evening clutch in one! Congratulations! When do you get it?!

In Britain, what Americans call a wallet is called a purse. (I had my wallet stolen in London once and dealing with the police was both frustrating and humorous b/c I didn't know that. :rolleyes:) Someone said they used the Angel Purse as basically a wallet, so I just thought I'd mention that. ;)

In Britain, what Americans call a wallet is called a purse. (I had my wallet stolen in London once and dealing with the police was both frustrating and humorous b/c I didn't know that. :rolleyes:) Someone said they used the Angel Purse as basically a wallet, so I just thought I'd mention that. ;)

What is the difference between a wallet and a purse?

Everything! Lipgloss, medicine, some necklaces, my flash drives, a Turkish eye charm someone gave me, my small iPod...gosh, you can fit lots of things in there. And yes, it can function as a small bag, although I like big bags!

annavaldivia ~ Love your photos, bags, and other leather goodies!!! :tup:

I really dig that Angel Purse ~ it holds a lot, WOW! I have one coming to me in Pewter Crash and figure it ought to go with everthing I have! :yes:

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Here's a link to my BE bags and in it are some close up shots of the inside and what i carry in it - i got the wine and it has really softened up nicely :smile:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93377891@N00/

there are two pics at the bottom of the first page and the second page has a pic of me holding the bag in my hand