Balenciaga Ink or Cornflower. . .What's your choice?

:yahoo:i already bought my ink city. I almost had a chance on a cornflower too, the one winona77 was selling but I couldn't buy the bag because we didn't have paypal here in 3rd world philippines. I emailed winona but when she fixed it I was already asleep because of the time difference I wasn't able to BIN and somebody bought it!!!! I hope it was a pfer!!!:crybaby:

^^ I know! She bought it literally 5 minutes after I changed it for you!

I don't think she was a Pf'er, she may be? She was very nice and paid right away, I sent the bag off to her new owner in Malaysia right away.

wheni bought my work.. i went through the ssame dillema. i didnt know which one between the 2 colors. in the end i got the ink.. it is drak but in the light.. it pops a purplish blue color.

DEFINALY GO FOR INK!!

:flowers:thanks anyway winona, you've been the best!!! I read somewhere that you sold that cornflower for an anis that you didn't win:crybaby:. I hope we both find our perfect B bags soon!!!:heart:

winona77 said:
^^ I know! She bought it literally 5 minutes after I changed it for you!

I don't think she was a Pf'er, she may be? She was very nice and paid right away, I sent the bag off to her new owner in Malaysia right away.

whats the leather like on the cornflower?

I am now tossing up between the cornflower or the blue india. *sigh* I cant decide on colours, there is so much choice, I feel like a kid in a candy store.